Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tutorial to bot on Dragon-Network

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol

anyworking oog wlaker for DN yet?

Old   #17

Ill pay whoever can get me a oog walker for DragonNetwork let me know.

Old   #18

Hey people.. im latin/spanic and i got kinda offended by the beggining of the topic.. first of all sorry about my english but.. u should take it that hard cause of some stupid morons who have no idea.. well i was able to patch dragon-network so here is the l2walker that works...

Ok here is how to use it... unzip into a folder.. then copy the hosts file into c:\windows\system32\drivers\et c..
then.. copy the l2.ini file into your l2\system directory (where the dragon-network loader is)
and finally edit the set.ini file and put your l2 path.. for dragon it would be c:\program files\lineage 2\system\l2.exe (in my case is C:\Archivos de programa\Lineage II\system\L2.exe Cause im SPANIC!!&#33
ok done.. now what u have to do is.. execute l2asrv.exe and then l2walker.exe and hit the Run button.. and thats it.. the game will load in windowed and to start the program u just have to hit the "inicio" key in your keyboard... too bad im spanic and im so ignorant i cant translate "inicio" to english..
Well thats it.. hope i changed ur mind a little bit about spanish/latin people.. and BTW im from URUGUAY!!! and i hate peru and bolivian people (adena plx mens.. WTF is that supposed to mean?)
anyway hope u enjoy botting.. BTW URUGUAY IS A SMALL COUNTRY IN LATIN AMERICA!!