i try to log whit tcp tunel and l2wforward in nort american servers ,but cant log me in IG , write the acount , pass and the screen stay in "you are currently loggin in. plese wait a second "
Yes when i try to log in on either ig i get to the character screen, launch char and during the load in my client becomes non responsive. After closing the client it says there was a problem with the .bin file. Any ideas this was working fine yesterday! OOG doesnt work either
I created this program on Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit) and as far as I know it works with any numbers of OOG or IG clients opened.
If a problem occurs it's probably something to do with OS version and hardware specification.
People reported it's not working on Win7 on laptop, etc.
I suggest you to use it on WinXP 32-bit as it is designed to work with.
I can't make it work with other machine spec at this moment because I don't use Win7 or 64-bit CPU.
About virus warning, I have ESET Smart Security running all the time I don't have a problem with that.
Since I can write code to do any kind of malicious task silently (if I want to do so, which is not the case), why I put a virus in it to be detected by those sloppy virus scanner in the first place?
Change your virus scanner!
Now the updated version 4.31 is available in first page, see download link or attachment in the bottom.
anyone from 9D VN can verify this pls 02/10/2010 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3376/weaponsm.jpg
ive been to 9D_VN and although i admit ive seen crazy azz shyt there
refine higher than +12 i havent - thing is i was there for short period
so all those playing in 9D VN... pls tell me if this is fake or not?
thx
L2WForward and Gracia Plus 12/30/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 33 Replies This is my small (but powerful) forwarding program for IG L2Walker.
It works just like 'tcptunnel' but easier to use and config.
It's pre-configured to use with Thailand server.
If you play in other country just right-click on your country in the list and select 'Set this server to auto-forward' then restart the program once.
You can disable this auto-forward feature, it's next to the previous menu item.
The rest of its features you can examine for yourself, it's pretty obvious what each...
Just want to verify 09/30/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies Edit
K i went read some random link in some random posts but now when i start up 2m i dc every 3 mins. If its not that then whever i turn on 2+ hacks i dc instantly... help?
Can someone verify with me? 01/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Antivirus Version Update Result
AntiVir 7.3.0.21 01.09.2007 no virus found
Authentium 4.93.8 01.12.2007 no virus found
Avast 4.7.936.0 01.13.2007 no virus found
AVG 386 01.12.2007 no virus found
BitDefender 7.2 01.13.2007 no virus found
CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 01.12.2007 (Suspicious) - DNAScan
ClamAV devel-20060426 01.13.2007 no virus found
DrWeb 4.33 01.13.2007 no virus found
eSafe 7.0.14.0 01.10.2007 Win32.Polipos.sus