Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2WALKER C4

Discussion on L2WALKER C4 within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2WALKER C4

Hi all,

i play this server: L2Gold4ever is server c4 and L2walker no work. i think that this server use khaska-malaga to protection.

i need help, any sugerestion?
Old 04/25/2011, 19:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacendado View Post
Hi all,

i play this server: L2Gold4ever is server c4 and L2walker no work. i think that this server use khaska-malaga to protection.

i need help, any sugerestion?
Can you read before post next time? [NO QUESTIONS]
Old 04/25/2011, 23:29   #3

what happen?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
l2walker on beyond.lt
05/02/2011 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Any one tryed to use bot on beyond.lt server?
l2walker ig vs oog...
01/17/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
sorry this question has probably been asked about 10000 times but the search aint letting me find anything... i just wanted to get people's experience with ig vs oog, as my understanding of it is that oog replies with blank packets to the gameguard query, but the question is does this make you more susceptable to a ban? i hear many people swear by OOG, but at the moment im not sure, ive never been banned for walker but its come to a point where im gonna have to have OOG clients on my pc and...
how to set OOG l2walker set.ini?
01/02/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Can anyone tell me how to login GvEServer use OOGl2walker how to set this ↓ LoginServerIP= LoginServerPort= ProtocolVersion= ServerList=
Can someone help me with l2walker?
02/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i downloaded l2 walker from "http://61.152.90.188/eL2Walker10.6.3-FULL.zi p" and i can't get it working on the server that i'm playing... if anyone can help i'll be glad... :D The server site is this one: "http://www.l2enraged.com/main/index.php" ;. I'm playing on the Paagrio server. (the server don't allow l2walker, but who is the one that don't break laws? :P). Help plz... Tell me what to do and where to do it to get l2walker working... tks to all... ;)
L2Walker auf PTS ? / L2walker on PTS | Testserver
08/16/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
siehe Thread-Titel, bin am verzweifeln :bandit: how can i run L2Walker on PTS/Testserver, im gonna go crazy...