Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rollback Exploit

Discussion on Rollback Exploit within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To do it head to Elmore. Run all the way to the south east, taking the road if you want... eventually you will disapear from the map. Keep going until you reach a spot where you continuously slip off a slope and get teleported back up, only to slip again.

Once you're slipping/teleporting (or "skiing", a term a friend uses), you want to get stuck so that you end up at the bottom of the slope, but don't get teleported back up and are unable to move. You'll know you've done this right if you hit "restart" and nothing happens. The only things you can do in this state is talk, unequip items, and confirm trades. You'll also disapear from anyone's view, and them from your view. Sometimes you'll end up at the bottom of the slope but won't be teleported back up until you move... this is not what you want.

To get stuck properly just keep skiing and clicking around. Sometimes it takes a while, but it never took more then a minute for me. You can confirm a rollback by logging in with a weapon, unequiping it, then exiting the game after you get stuck. When you return, you'll have your weapon equiped.

To get out of "skiing", you can either click the ledge over and over in hopes you'll run back onto a walkable part, or just use an escape scroll.

One ledge this is confirmed to work at is x: 196535.0 y: -200443.0

Have fun
Old 07/08/2005, 01:23   #2

Wer exactly in Elmore, is it near Orc town or Dwarf Town?

Can u make a screenshot on da location of the exploit so dat noobs like us won't be so confuse on da location plssss... Thx for da info
Old 07/08/2005, 05:21   #3

Does not work. You cannot get stuck.
Old 07/10/2005, 04:01   #4

Man if this does work ill go back to the real L2 servers and dupe a bunch ^_^.
Old 07/12/2005, 10:34   #5

What exactly is meant by a "Roll Back"???

You get stuck...unequip your weapon.. Log out and then back in and your weapon is equiped again. Plus you have the same weapon in your inventory???

Tritt
Old 07/19/2005, 08:57   #6

and? does it work?
yes, no, maybe?
Old 07/19/2005, 12:06   #7

Still no confirmation on weather it's Orc or Dwarf part of elmore. Figures...

I went all the way south east on the Orc part of elmore. I never disappeared from the map. When I got as far as I could I jumped in the water and went north a bit. I came to a huge flat area. Kinda wierd actually. I came a across a place when I could try to get myself stuck but the trick didn't happen for me.
Old 07/22/2005, 06:02   #8

I DOES NOT WORK! Close this topic, i've spent hour there. Its bull shitz
Old 07/26/2005, 09:00   #9

elite*gold: 37
#closed
Closed Thread