Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Give Karma To Some1 Else (work on every chronicle "tested")

Discussion on How To Give Karma To Some1 Else (work on every chronicle "tested") within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To Give Karma To Some1 Else (work on every chronicle "tested")

I'm rly sorry if this bug is replied again i'm newbie here and i didn't see anything sorry about my english too...
So about this bug you need only 3 things
1.One Necromancer (recommended max lvl)
2.One Spellsinger/sorceror (recommended max lvl)
3.A Victim

Firstly, sps/sorceror use one skill on victim which called freezing skin/blazing skin this skill has the ability to reflect dmg so..

Secondly , necromancer summon one of his pets *{[prefer Cursed Man because of his biggest physical dmg of necromancer's pets]}* and low his hp(pet's hp) then necromancer flag on sps/sorceror and with sps/sorceror you use skill Freezing Shackle/Decay those skills continuously reducing enemy's HP (in that case Pet's HP) then necromancer should be fast and hit the victim with pet then the victim get's karma

[(explanation:the victim has that buff which reflects dmg,the pet has 0 hp because of necro's low and sps/sorcer skill with continuously reducing enemy's HP (in that case Pet's HP) and when pet hit the victim it get some dmg back and it dies so the victim take karma you kill him and he drop items )]

Sorry about bad writing if you don't understand something reply (if you want video i'm newbie i don't know how so i would apreciate some help )

**This bug it's not copied by some1 else nor some other site** if you have other opinion about it just don't read it.

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2009, 12:40   #2

Geia sou re Kavliarh me tis bugies sou...
Old 07/25/2009, 15:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle67 View Post
Geia sou re Kavliarh me tis bugies sou...
to dokimases?
Old 07/26/2009, 13:18   #4

when u attack ur victim with Cursed Man, the pet will get flaged so ur victim won't get karma...

no ?
Old 07/26/2009, 15:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfr View Post
when u attack ur victim with Cursed Man, the pet will get flaged so ur victim won't get karma...

no ?
try it and then tell me ) i tested it before 5 days in g final and it worked
Old 07/26/2009, 19:04   #6

ok i'll try
Old 07/29/2009, 22:13   #7

ive tried it in my server and doesnt work, pet do first dmg, then takes it back, so, i got flaged then my summon die. So the victim dont get pk, just flaged. Is good for get easy pvp points
Old 07/29/2009, 22:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztar View Post
ive tried it in my server and doesnt work, pet do first dmg, then takes it back, so, i got flaged then my summon die. So the victim dont get pk, just flaged. Is good for get easy pvp points
me too.
Old 07/29/2009, 22:48   #9

pls just answer me if im doing anything wrong, cose, if this really works would be very nice
Old 07/30/2009, 12:36   #10

i don't know what's wrong with it . to it works gr8
Old 07/30/2009, 19:57   #11

won't work on most of the servers.

Pk, flag stat is a server side data, not client side. So depending of the server, the guy flag stat won't be loaded faster than the dmg given and received, which result to someone killing your pet before even being puple.

Won't work on retail for sure, so don't even try.
Old 07/30/2009, 23:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqwzsxedc View Post
won't work on most of the servers.

Pk, flag stat is a server side data, not client side. So depending of the server, the guy flag stat won't be loaded faster than the dmg given and received, which result to someone killing your pet before even being puple.

Won't work on retail for sure, so don't even try.
+1