Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[share]Something for dualboxers that cant bot

Discussion on [share]Something for dualboxers that cant bot within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
[share]Something for dualboxers that cant bot

hi all again

recently i was asking myself if i could make my dualboxing more effective on a protected server where walker/acp doesnt work

so basicly : i have a main char and a buffer(or a second char). The second char is running under sandbox and im using a autohotkey script.When u hold down the left Win key and press one of the 1-0 (under the F keys) the key will be pressed in the second window where buffer is running,even when the window is minimized.But u will have to know what skills u have on the skill bar ... i personaly recommend to make some macros for assist,recharge or something like that ...

so what do u need ... first of all sandboxie (azures client is proteced even from that ... ) .Install it with a serial key.After that,launch it and hit the Sandobx tab and create a new sandbox with the name "second" :

Next click on the new created sandbox > sandbox settings and check the "Show sandbox name in window title" box in the appeared window :

If u have this done,just go the to l2 system folder,right click on the l2.exe file and choose "Run Sandboxed".If everything is ok it should ask u in what sandbox u want to run the client - choose the "second" sandbox.

Next download the script :

source :

Just run it and it should work.Now when u press win+1,the first skill in the sandboxed client will be executed (even minimized).

You have to have "Enter chat" in lineage 2 options enabled so the pressed keys will execute commands not starting a chat.

So i hope this was not so confusing ... im not very good at explaining things :P And the script is very simple ... im planing to add some other features when i havea bit more time.If u have some good ideas,feel free to post.

Enjoy
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/08/2009, 04:46   #2

This is cool, but it doesn't work on my server for some reason. When I try to start the second client, it gets to the login screen and I get a message saying the keyboard security module has failed to load, please exit and login again.

I'm guessing my server must be running some kind of protection against this.
Old 04/08/2009, 08:20   #3

do u have GG enabled or disabled ? if enabled,thats probably the problem,i tested it without it
Old 04/08/2009, 08:25   #4

just delete GameGuard
Old 04/10/2009, 11:12   #5

i have a problem with the script , it do nothing for me.
sandbox works , i start the script but it do nothing if I press the button win
+1
the skills are in the shortcut

my system is win vista ultimate
Old 04/10/2009, 16:07   #6

run it as administrator cause vista sux!
Old 04/10/2009, 17:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkman1515 View Post
run it as administrator cause vista sux!
thats not my problem . i start as adminstrator but the script has no funktion for me
Old 04/10/2009, 19:08   #8

maybe show us your script code and all can check it and adjust to your own computer

Edit: Don't work for me too
Old 04/10/2009, 19:46   #9

the only problem could couse the running of GG or that the script didnt find the sandboxed name of the client that should looke something like this : [#][second]Lineage II[#]
i will post the script in 3 days when i will be back on my work PC,cz im home atm
Old 04/10/2009, 19:55   #10

disabled the GG
cant login to game server

if im not disabled it cant use another client
any idea ?

new problem
xp 64 doesnt support sandboxie

hmmmm
Old 04/10/2009, 20:28   #11

think that includes winxp64 too,so i cant do anything about it and yes,some javas need to have GG enabled so u can connect to the server
Old 04/10/2009, 20:53   #12

I don't know why but it don't change window name it still have normal name Lineage II not [#][second]Lineage II[#] and i make all instructions in your guide.
Old 04/10/2009, 21:57   #13

name change works for me, but when i use the script dont use the skills in sortcut , it only rites 111 in the all chanel .

can you upload ahk file ? then can i make more scripst for my too buffers. im not skillt in autohotkey

ps: GG is disabled
Old 04/11/2009, 02:31   #14

u have to enable "enter chat" in l2 options so when u press a key it wont start chating but it executes some command binded on the key
and like i said,i will upload the script in 3 days when i will be back on my work pc
Old 04/11/2009, 07:50   #15

thats will be nice thanks