Discussion on [share]Something for dualboxers that cant bot within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.
I search a bit on google and it seems that i can't rename windows name it always back to it orginal name. maybe it depends of client I'm useing Gracia.
well weard that it doesnt work for u,i made on an interlude client but i will modify it and post it again on monday so w8 a bit plx :] I used 1-0 number keys under the F buttons becouse on kamael-gracia u will execute a different action on the skillbar with 1 then with F1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenekpl
I search a bit on google and it seems that i can't rename windows name it always back to it orginal name. maybe it depends of client I'm useing Gracia.
Next click on the new created sandbox > sandbox settings and check the "Show sandbox name in window title" box in the appeared window :
i added the source of the script in the 1st post so u can edit it if u want and for fr3ddy - it should help u if u change the 1-0 keys to {F1}-{F12} keys
hmmm so the window id will change ... **** :X well but its better to have two versions of it i think
i would like to ask all ppl that tried the scripts to give some feedback so i/we can do some fixes or add some options if u have some interesting idea.thx !
hmm both script don't work for me. I have Gracia client and checked this box but still it doesn't change name, tryied with other program and yes it change, but not lineage. Second script, hmm i tryied both version but not work at all. I need to run it before games clients or after?
In second version i got error like this
NOte:THe Hotkey$#...will not be active coz it does not exist in the curent keyboard layout
hmm both script don't work for me. I have Gracia client and checked this box but still it doesn't change name, tryied with other program and yes it change, but not lineage. Second script, hmm i tryied both version but not work at all. I need to run it before games clients or after?
In second version i got error like this
NOte:THe Hotkey$#...will not be active coz it does not exist in the curent keyboard layout
To Share or Not to Share 04/20/2008 - RF Online - 776 Replies I just found the packet for 100% upgrade success. It has a 8 Packets to be change..Each Tier has a different packets..Now I just wondering if im going to share or not coz most of the leecher is waiting for this...then they will share this to R F - C H E A T S. O R G just to increase their post their..Now SHARE or NOT to SHARE? thats the question.
Why don't they share ? :( 09/19/2007 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies I've seen a lot of ppl at dark bladers using speedhack...
Once i saw an osmium gearred warrior with shadowsteel greatsword using speed hack but as soon as i entered his sight he dissapeared (name: Meleout) I hid over a corner and waited ... after a few minutes the same looking and geared warrior appeared with a different name appeared and started speedhacking again ... as i entered his sight he disspapeared again ... in a few minutes the same guy with a diffrent name logged in ...
That's very...