Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share]Special Gracia2 System (english full custom)

Discussion on [Share]Special Gracia2 System (english full custom) within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 02/21/2009, 06:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
darn not working on our official L2 Gracia 2.2
Old 04/05/2009, 17:55   #32

how i can use the Wallhack? I know only the combination Alt + (NUM)5 or smth
Old 04/06/2009, 16:26   #33

lol can some1 post the "tips en tricks" ? becuze i can only see the differents of zoom , i like it but what els is modified ? or tell me how to use other features
Old 04/19/2009, 15:25   #34

Unfortunatelly the game freeze,can you help me to resolve the problem?^^
Old 04/19/2009, 15:49   #35

I tried a lot of system and patches for see the treasure chest/box but every time they didn't work,can someone give me a hand?
Old 04/23/2009, 20:10   #36

u sir.... deserve A Thanks

So here you go.
Old 04/30/2009, 00:12   #37

okay. i have a normal Client. but when i change my original system and the this one in my game directory, i cant log on my pserver where i play on.

how can i use this one and still play on my serveR?
Old 04/30/2009, 01:27   #38

Received Thanks: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewulf View Post
okay. i have a normal Client. but when i change my original system and the this one in my game directory, i cant log on my pserver where i play on.

how can i use this one and still play on my serveR?
your system is probably proteced versus file replacement so u can only modify some dat files but the dlls have to be the original ones