Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GF custom system

Discussion on GF custom system within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking GF custom system

This Package contains:

Fire.dll & unichat.dll = Enable unicode characters in chat
User.ini = enable infinite zoom, with middle mouse button you can see trough walls
L2.ini = pc names are visible from triple distance, enable windowed mode without frame (you can switch between clients with Alt+Tab).

Install:
1. Close your Lineage II client
2. Backup your system folder, and copy the selected files into it and overwrite all.
3. Enjoy

ps. to use this L2.ini with your own server you need to change the server address with L2FileEdit. If you dont know how to do this, dont use this file.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help Request] Saving a Custom System (5165)
03/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey you guys, I need help. =\ http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx110/brokentw ilight91/cute.png I know that sounds lame but it's really hard for me and I've been trying for days. My goal is to save a variable M and D to a character file in a folder called "example" (Like the Flower System's save system). http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx110/brokentw ilight91/Capture-7.png This is what I have for the System's cs (located in Features called Example.cs): using System;
[Share]Special Gracia2 System (english full custom)
04/30/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 37 Replies
This is the link for full flexible Gracia System (english). (thnx goes to manachumbo that upload the portugese version) Lineage]
REQUEST Custom system folder for interlude!
03/26/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey i want the pack were i can see moob lvl, diference between chest/box, color messages, the moob drop/spoil.. ETC! can someone help me to find it? INTERLUDE plz
[Release] Custom Dye System Edits
10/12/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/saintkatzen /clothes.jpg These are some custom edits I made for funhacker's Dye System. Place them in your c3/texture folder. However, I suggest you backup these files and/or folder before you overwrite, lest you not favor the turnout. Most of the casuals are edited, except for Manderine, SummerHunter, and the ones that were not included in the Dye System initially. These edits were made for RagelandersOnline, but I have released them here now,...