Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] L2-Zur - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

Discussion on [Release] L2-Zur - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 03/04/2012, 19:53   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flypro View Post
So works on NCwest ? And if yes it working with summoners ?
Yes and yes.
Old 03/05/2012, 14:20   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
Your problem seems to be that the bot doesnt even reckognize that its engaged the mob properly. I would guess the problem is with your SkillWatch pixel locations. Post your config from the settings.ini as well please.
[Window Positions]
log[x]=1223
log[y]=340
[Key Settings]
Key_Target={F1}
Key_RangePull={F9}
Key_StartCombat={F5}
Key_Attack1={F2}
Attack1_CT=100
Attack1_CD=100
Key_Attack2={F3}
Attack2_CT=100
Attack2_CD=100
Key_Attack3={}
Attack3_CT=
Attack3_CD=
Key_Heal={}
Heal_CT=
Heal_CD=
Key_Mana={}
Mana_CT=
Mana_CD=
buff1_Enabled=False
buff1_CT=
buff1_rebuff=
buff2_Enabled=False
buff2_CT=
buff2_rebuff=
buff3_Enabled=False
buff3_CT=
buff3_rebuff=
Key_AfterCombat={}
Key_SelfMacro={}
Key_Loot={F4}
Looting_Enabled=True
HeavyLogging=True
[Advanced Settings]
PixelCaptureMode=1
[Colormap]
Player_HPLimitPos[0]=
Player_HPLimitPos[1]=
Player_HPLimitPos_Color=
Player_MPLimitPos[0]=
Player_MPLimitPos[1]=
Player_MPLimitPos_Color=
Mob_IsSelectedPos[0]=631
Mob_IsSelectedPos[1]=56
Mob_IsSelectedPos_Color=00373228
Mob_HPBar_AlivePos[0]=654
Mob_HPBar_AlivePos[1]=57
Mob_HPBar_AlivePos_Color=8
Mob_HPBar_DeadPos[0]=650
Mob_HPBar_DeadPos[1]=57
Mob_HPBar_DeadPos_Color=8
Player_Skill1_WatchPos[0]=448
Player_Skill1_WatchPos[1]=705
Player_Skill1_WatchPos_Color=009A967E
Player_Skill2_WatchPos[0]=485
Player_Skill2_WatchPos[1]=701
Player_Skill2_WatchPos_Color=00DECFFF
Player_Skill3_WatchPos[0]=
Player_Skill3_WatchPos[1]=
Player_Skill3_WatchPos_Color=

thank you l2-zur!!!
Old 03/05/2012, 17:17   #198

Smth wrong with bot. It says arget mob name not /target what i did wrong ?
Old 03/05/2012, 19:02   #199

Quote:
Smth wrong with bot. It says arget mob name not /target what i did wrong ?
Read the Important notes and FAQ sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasm View Post
settings.ini here

thank you l2-zur!!!
Both your attack1 and attack2 cast-time and cooldwons are 100ms. This will not work...
Old 03/06/2012, 10:52   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
Read the Important notes and FAQ sections.

Both your attack1 and attack2 cast-time and cooldwons are 100ms. This will not work...
Fixed cooldown and cast time, even with 1 only skill when mobs are killed the bot doesnt change target...

10:51:52 - Engaging mob - {F2} sent
10:51:53 - Engaging mob - {} sent
10:51:54 - Engaging mob - {F2} sent
10:51:55 - Engaging mob - {} sent
10:51:56 - Engaging mob - {F2} sent

and why {} skill ?
Old 03/06/2012, 10:55   #201

Ok that problem and my keyboard is EN.
And how to do that heal my summon when hes hp drops to 70% ?

Old 03/06/2012, 17:21   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasm View Post
Fixed cooldown and cast time, even with 1 only skill when mobs are killed the bot doesnt change target...

10:51:52 - Engaging mob - {F2} sent
10:51:53 - Engaging mob - {} sent
10:51:54 - Engaging mob - {F2} sent
10:51:55 - Engaging mob - {} sent
10:51:56 - Engaging mob - {F2} sent

and why {} skill ?
It seems you have a [space] in one of your attack keys as the attack key. I still think your problem is with the SkillWatch pixels during the ColorMap creation.

Quote:
Ok that problem and my keyboard is EN.
And how to do that heal my summon when hes hp drops to 70% ?

You can configure healing either for the summon or for yourself using the heal menu. However heals for both yourself and your summon are not implemented, so you can either have a heal set-up for yourself, or your summon, not both.

Do you have "Decrease background performance" disabled, as mentioned in the Important notes section?
Old 03/07/2012, 00:05   #203

It's really a problem the fact that not being able to disable the auto-unstuck
however I think I could do the following, if he could not pick up a target for a certain time instead of it closes it could cancel the target and try to get another from the list. so he could from the back or go to another mob. I do not know if it really works. you would have to say is just an opinion
Old 03/07/2012, 23:40   #204

Has anyone gotten this bot to work for more than 20 minutes? My character eventually gets stuck on something. If I move to a completely open area, she ends up not killing monsters that are hitting her and she dies lol.
Old 03/08/2012, 08:42   #205

working pretty good but.....

Yeah I have trouble with getting stuck alot too. This bot does help in auto if u have alot of macro attacks, it's pretty sweet.

However I have noticed some odd things.
1) When I run multiple clients all with decrease background performace off as per the tutorial, If I pause one of the clients or go to another application and start typing sometimes the shift key gets stuck. Its very odd. like I'll have to go into each client and hold shift then press ctrl to unlock the char. Sometimes its the left shift key, sometimes the right. This problem makes doing anything else on comp pretty useless.
After reading some recent posts I wonder if this is what people are experiencing. Its almost as if the char has enabled stationary attack, i don't know how to explain, like an archer/mage would do if he didn't want to run move when casting a spell.

2) Not in tutorial, but somewhere in previous post it was said that you could have multiple windows as long as they weren't minimized. Does that mean you can stack a bunch of windows on top of each other?
When I try this it keeps thinking the bot needs healing because it can't see hp bar or something. Also some of the skills don't work because it acts like it's not done refreshing,because it can't see the skill I guess?
So for clarification can the window be on top or do all skills/hp bars need to be visible at all times?

Again this is a neat tool. Requires alot of babysitting, but i'd rather be reading a mag or something that pressing the same 5 buttons all day.
Thanks again!
Old 03/08/2012, 08:51   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_bobbyblaze_x View Post
Yeah I have trouble with getting stuck alot too. This bot does help in auto if u have alot of macro attacks, it's pretty sweet.

However I have noticed some odd things.
1) When I run multiple clients all with decrease background performace off as per the tutorial, If I pause one of the clients or go to another application and start typing sometimes the shift key gets stuck. Its very odd. like I'll have to go into each client and hold shift then press ctrl to unlock the char. Sometimes its the left shift key, sometimes the right. This problem makes doing anything else on comp pretty useless.
After reading some recent posts I wonder if this is what people are experiencing. Its almost as if the char has enabled stationary attack, i don't know how to explain, like an archer/mage would do if he didn't want to run move when casting a spell.

2) Not in tutorial, but somewhere in previous post it was said that you could have multiple windows as long as they weren't minimized. Does that mean you can stack a bunch of windows on top of each other?
When I try this it keeps thinking the bot needs healing because it can't see hp bar or something. Also some of the skills don't work because it acts like it's not done refreshing,because it can't see the skill I guess?
So for clarification can the window be on top or do all skills/hp bars need to be visible at all times?

Again this is a neat tool. Requires alot of babysitting, but i'd rather be reading a mag or something that pressing the same 5 buttons all day.
Thanks again!
1) I personally dont experience this problem. I can be botting with the client in the background and play a different game at the same time and it works fine for me personally. Problems like this are hard to trouble-shoot, because of course, everyone computer is setup differently.

2) Background mode works only with improved pixel functions. I have tried botting 3 clients at the same time while browsing the internet on top of all the windows and it worked fine.
Old 03/08/2012, 15:25   #207

Hmm. well does it matter what detail lvl I have the game set to? i have it set to lowest resolution 16-bit, gpu animation on, lower detail on. other than that, everything is generic.
Old 03/12/2012, 12:58   #208

after engaging, it kills mob (or just wright away) and :
API error
"An error occurred getting the client window's Device Context handle"
client is closed.

PS: same message on: XP proff x64 and Win 7 Enterprise x64
Old 03/12/2012, 18:56   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_bobbyblaze_x View Post
Hmm. well does it matter what detail lvl I have the game set to? i have it set to lowest resolution 16-bit, gpu animation on, lower detail on. other than that, everything is generic.
None of that really should matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoline123 View Post
after engaging, it kills mob (or just wright away) and :
API error
"An error occurred getting the client window's Device Context handle"
client is closed.

PS: same message on: XP proff x64 and Win 7 Enterprise x64
Try with the "Compatible mode" Pixel Capture. Background mode will not work, but it doesnt use Device Contexts, so the bot will work.
Old 03/14/2012, 16:22   #210

i dont know but on my pc doesn't work : "The version of file its not compatible with the windows version". i'm using windows 7 ultimate x86.