Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] L2-Zur - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

Discussion on [Release] L2-Zur - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] L2-Zur bot - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

Hey guys.

This is kinda a bot release. I wrote this bot in about 2 weeks and decided its time to release it for public testing.

Basic information:

This bot is undetectable by GameGuard/Kasha/Frost. If you know how GameGuard works, you can easily check for yourself that GameGuard is completly unaware that the bot is running. There is NO packet-injection, NO memory-injection, NO GameGuard disabling. This of-course doesnt mean you cant get banned. Botting 24/7 or being reported by someone will still easily get you.

This bot WILL work on any L2 server, GoD, Gracia, Official or private, it doesnt matter.

This bot WILL NOT work on 32bit systems, Win Vista/7 64bit are required.

What can this bot do?

You can set-up your own rotation of 3 skills with various cast and cooldown timers. Skills are prioritazed depending on which ones are on cooldown and which ones are not.

A system to engage an unreachangle mob is implemented for mellee classes - use the "Long Range Pull" ability. If the bot is unable to get to your target it will use this ability. If its still unable to engage the target, or you dont have a long range ability configured, the target is canceled.

Stuck detection - the bot will detect if its stuck and shutdown L2 and itself in this case. This will happen if the bot is unable to engage 3 mobs in a row. This is not an ideal solution, but for now, it has to do.

Healing/Mana recharge abilities are implemented if your HP/Mana fall below a certain limit. If your healing/mana spell requires self targeting, use a self-target macro.

Looting is implemented and working for all items.

Autoshutdown of the bot and L2 at configured time is implemented.

Moblists - moblists are used if there are no mobs in you immidiate vicinity. Create a moblist, load it, add names of the mobs in your area (partial names are enough), save the moblist and the bot will try to target all of the mobs on the list untill it gets a target.

Background mode - fully working! The only limitation is that the Lineage II window NOT be minimized. Minimizing L2 and botting will NOT work.

Important notes:
- Botting with L2 window not having focus or in background mode requires that you disable the "Decrease Background Performance" setting in game menu in Lineage II options.
- Buffs require that you enable "Enter Chat" in shortcuts menu in Lineage II options.

Download the launcher, put it in a folder and run it. The bot is self-updating, so if there is an update, you will get it next time you launch the bot.

If you have any questions, post in this thread, do not PM me, your PMs will be ignored.

How does the bot work?

As there is no packet or memory interactions between the bot and the client/server. The bot uses pixel analizing to detect things happening and keystroke and mouseclick sends to the L2 window to keep things going. All this with GameGuard enabled, and as mentioned, if you know how GameGuard works, you can easily check that it is completly unaware of the bot running.

Of course, this method has many drawbacks and means that this bot will probably never be as advanced as say walker. But this bot is written with an I-will-not-get-banned attitude, and does its work pretty well.

I am currently looking into memory-reading (NOT memory-injecting/writing) to make things better and improve the bot, which would still be 100% safe, but that takes time and research into the L2 client. Also, using memory-reading would mean I would have to focus on a certain L2 version/server. Or get offsets for every version of L2 and then it still wouldnt work on private servers which use custom L2.bin/L2.exe. The same applies to packet-reading.

I will never code anything that does any injection of any kind for safety reasons.

The way it is currently, this bot is universal to ANY L2 version and server.

Final note:

This bot is NOT perfect, there may be bugs, some functionality which you see in other bots may not be implemented yet, or ever. Due to how the bot is written and the security measures taken (no injection of any kind) this bot may never have some features of other bots. Security of you account was the main concern when writing this bot.

This bot is free. However, testing time, development hours, update server hosting, etc are not. Even $1 helps.

FAQ:

Q: Will it work on official?
A: Yes.

Q: Will you share the source?
A: No, but I will answer some technical questions if you ask.

Q: The bot tells me it can not find Lineage 2 window. What do I do?
A: See .

Q: How do I pause/exit the bot?
A: Press the PAUSE key on the keyboard to pause/unpause or use the buttons on the log window.

Q: Why does the bot type "7target" or "-target" instead of "/target" when getting a mob from moblist?
A: Both the bot and the game client need to have their keyboard set to English, otherwise it will not work.

Q: Does healing work? Can I use potions?
A: Heals works 100% as soon as your HP dips below the configured limit. Pots can be used instead of heals, just set your pot as your heal with casttime 0 and cooldown to the reuse time on the pot.

Q: Are buffs implemented?
A: Yes, buffs are working. See for a tutorial video.

Q: Does it loot? Will it loot everything thats around? Will it stand around forever trying to pick loot that it cant?
A: It will only loot after it kills a mob. However, if someone else steals the mob from you, it will try to loot, but if it fails, it will just keep moving on. Even if the bot is trying to loot and cant, it will NOT stand around forever trying to loot, it will move on after 3-4 unsuccesful loot attempts. It will not loot random loot that is on the ground from mobs that other people kill.

Q: Will it steal mobs?
A: It can be configured to not steal mobs. However, this can cause potential problems. The way this is implemented is: You set a limit of the mob's HP and if the mob is below this limit the bot will not engage. So if you put this limit high enough the bot will not engage, since someone else took the mob below this limit already. This can however bite you in the arse if someone leaves a low enough HP mob around and that mob engages you. This can also cause problems if you target is canceled. The bot will ignore the mob, but it will still be killing you.

Q: Can I bot multiple L2 clients with this bot?
A: Yes!

Q: Is my configuration saved? Can i save and load multiple configurations?
A: Your configuration is saved. However saving and loading multiple configs is not implemented yet. This will be added soon.
Thanks
31 Users
Old 01/05/2012, 12:52   #2

Interesting, any plans to release the source? I'd be very pleased to have a look

Great work though, will test later.
Old 01/05/2012, 12:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2041 View Post
Interesting, any plans to release the source? I'd be very pleased to have a look

Great work though, will test later.
Sorry, I will not be releasing the source. While I am willing to share some technical info behind the bot, the source stays with me.

Also, updates will be very frequent, and releasing the source with every upgrade is ... tedious.
Old 01/05/2012, 13:09   #4

i would also like to test this one
Old 01/05/2012, 13:39   #5

Looking forward to ur shares.. tnx in ADVANCE
Old 01/05/2012, 15:21   #6

Sounds interesting.
Unfortunately I uses 32 bit system so I can't test your bot.

Could you share tech info? I'm interested in writing an OOG bot for my server is safe,
nobody got banned since ages ago, quite sloppy for a retail server.

I have some problems with login procedure and packet encryption, that's why I
can't write a working OOG bot yet.
Old 01/05/2012, 15:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrevealer View Post
Sounds interesting.
Unfortunately I uses 32 bit system so I can't test your bot.

Could you share tech info? I'm interested in writing an OOG bot for my server is safe,
nobody got banned since ages ago, quite sloppy for a retail server.

I have some problems with login procedure and packet encryption, that's why I
can't write a working OOG bot yet.
My bot is purely IG and works differently then most other L2 bots, since it doesnt use any injection of any kind, so I cant really help you since I dont even touch the packets.

As there is no packet or memory interactions between the bot and the client/server. The bot uses pixel analizing to detect things happening and keystroke and mouseclick sends to the L2 window to keep things going. All this with GameGuard enabled, and as mentioned, if you know how GameGuard works, you can easily check that it is completly unaware of the bot running.

Of course, this method has many drawbacks and means that this bot will probably never be as advanced as say walker. But this bot is written with a I-will-not-get-banned attitude, and does its work pretty well.

I am currently looking into memory-reading (NOT memory-injecting/writing) to make things better and improve the bot, which would still be 100% safe, but that takes time and research into the L2 client. Also, using memory-reading would mean I would have to focus on a certain L2 version/server. Or get offsets for every version of L2 and then it still wouldnt work on private servers which use custom L2.bin/L2.exe. The same applies to packet-reading.

I will never code anything that does any injection of any kind for safety reasons.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2012, 16:30   #8

Will it run more than one instance on one computer, will it save configurations, will the heal work properly, will it use buff items and pots?
Old 01/05/2012, 16:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
Hey guys.

This is kinda a bot release. I wrote this bot in about 2 weeks and decided its time to release it for public testing.

Basic information:

This bot is undetectable by GameGuard. If you know how GameGuard works, you can easily check for yourself that GameGuard is completly unaware that the bot is running. There is NO packet-injection, NO memory-injection, NO GameGuard disabling. This of-course doesnt mean you cant get banned. Botting 24/7 or being reported by someone will still easily get you.

This bot WILL work on any L2 server, GoD, Gracia, Official or private, it doesnt matter.

This bot WILL NOT work on 32bit systems, Win Vista/7 64bit are required.

What can this bot do?

You can set-up your own rotation of 3 skills with various cast and cooldown timers. Skills are prioritazed depending on which ones are on cooldown and which ones are not.

A system to engage an unreachangle mob is implemented for mellee classes - use the "Long Range Pull" ability. If the bot is unable to get to your target it will use this ability. If its still unable to engage the target, or you dont have a long range ability configured, the target is canceled.

Stuck detection - the bot will detect if its stuck and shutdown L2 and itself in this case. This will happen if the bot is unable to engage 3 mobs in a row. This is not an ideal solution, but for now, it has to do.

Healing/Mana recharge abilities are implemented if your HP/Mana fall below a certain limit. If your healing/mana spell requires self targeting, use a self-target macro.

Looting is implemented and working for all items.

Autoshutdown of the bot and L2 at configured time is implemented.

Moblists - moblists are used if there are no mobs in you immidiate vicinity. Create a moblist, load it, add names of the mobs in your area (partial names are enough), save the moblist and the bot will try to target all of the mobs on the list untill it gets a target.

Background mode - working, with limitations. The bot will work in background mode, however, Lineage II window has to be visible on the screen. It doesnt have to have focus, however it has to be visible. Making your L2 window occupy 1/10 of the screen and doing whatever else on the rest of the screen will work no problem. Minimizing L2 and botting will NOT work.

Download the launcher, put it in a folder and run it. The bot is self-updating, so if there is an update, you will get it next time you launch the bot.

If you have any questions, post in this thread, do not PM me, your PMs will be ignored.

How does the bot work?

Of course, this method has many drawbacks and means that this bot will probably never be as advanced as say walker. But this bot is written with an I-will-not-get-banned attitude, and does its work pretty well.

Final note:

This bot is NOT perfect, there may be bugs, some functionality which you see in other bots may not be implemented yet, or ever. Due to how the bot is written and the security measures taken (no injection of any kind) this bot may never have some features of other bots. Security of you account was the main concern when writing this bot.

FAQ:

Q: Will you share the source?
A: No, but I will answer SOME technical questions if you ask.

Q: Does it loot? Will it loot everything thats around? Will it stand around forever trying to pick loot that it cant?
A: It will only loot after it kills a mob. However, if someone else steals the mob from you, it will try to loot, but if it fails, it will just keep moving on. Even if the bot is trying to loot and cant, it will NOT stand around forever trying to loot, it will move on after 3-4 unsuccesful loot attempts. It will not loot random loot that is on the ground from mobs that other people kill.

Q: Will it steal mobs?
A: It can be configured to not steal mobs. However, this can cause potential problems. The way this is implemented is: You set a limit of the mob's HP and if the mob is below this limit the bot will not engage. So if you put this limit high enough the bot will not engage, since someone else took the mob below this limit already. This can however bite you in the arse if someone leaves a low enough HP mob around and that mob engages you. This can also cause problems if you target is canceled. The bot will ignore the mob, but it will still be killing you.
Could you make a video of your bot working and post it here? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Anyway, thank you for your effort!
Old 01/05/2012, 16:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badhorse View Post
Will it run more than one instance on one computer, will it save configurations, will the heal work properly, will it use buff items and pots?
Currently only 1 instance of L2 is supported. However, multi-client botting will work VERY soon.

You configuration is saved, however saving and loading multiple configs is not implemented yet. This will be added soon too.

Heals works 100% as soon as your HP dips below the configured limit.

Buffs are not working with no ETA.

Pots can be used instead of heals, just set your pot as your heal with casttime 0 and cooldown to the reuse time on the pot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielbc View Post
Could you make a video of your bot working and post it here? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Anyway, thank you for your effort!
Do not, EVER, quote a post that takes 2 pages to scroll through...

I will make a video soonish.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/05/2012, 16:54   #11

will party work using separte pc's now? ie a Duo nuker SE combo

BTW thanks for the quick reply
Old 01/05/2012, 17:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badhorse View Post
will party work using separte pc's now? ie a Duo nuker SE combo

BTW thanks for the quick reply
Sure, that will work NP, make a macro for the 2nd SE that will assist the first SE and set it as the target button.

I will see if I can make it work with multiple clients today, no guarantees tho, it requires testing.

UPDATE:
Turns out enabling multiboxing was a matter of about 200 lines of code added, which is now done.

So botting multiple clients on a single PC should now work. I do not have the capability to test this however, so please do and let me know!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2012, 23:03   #13

can u post a virus scan? Please
Old 01/05/2012, 23:07   #14

When I use my mob list it writtes "7target x" instead "/target x" is a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Ty for all anyways.
Old 01/05/2012, 23:41   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane28 View Post
When I use my mob list it writtes "7target x" instead "/target x" is a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Ty for all anyways.
Keyboard settings are most probably the problem. I would guess that your bot has a different keyboard language associated to it then Lineage II.

In Win Vista/7 you can change keyboard languages individually for every program. I would start fixing it by looking at that.