Me too. But Iam afraid nothing like this exist. Everything you will found are trojan horses. So I just bought the fishing rod, shots and fish on my own. After 10 minutes or so I was able to know, when to use whitch skill and the fishing was pretty fast. So **** some trojan-horses-fishingbots :-D
hehe, same here, but i guess there must be bot like that. then it would be possible to leave on char all night ; D
so, guys?
There is MAYBY one way - through scripting in L2NET. If you find me some manual, just with "which command do what..." then I will try to make it. I dont have so much time to search for it. BUT... iam not sure, if there is some command to find out the fish´s "CHP". Because if there is not, then Iam afraid there is no way to make it......
HELP !!! Fishing bot please help me and ppl need it to 12/27/2010 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE
HELP ME my barin is down now >.> i keep searshing 1 month for fishing bot :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: please help thanks ^^ :mofo:
Fishing bot 10/19/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies Does anyone have fishing bot which works with Hack shield?
Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result? 06/02/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies Hello i have a question i am in Kuftal Tunnel since almost 9 fucking hours got the devil manta (drops angel skin) only 2 times without a drop. my fishing partner told me about ffxiapp that can see your fishing results... Questions: is this possible and when yes where i can find this kind of bot ? thank you
Fishing bot 09/24/2007 - General Coding - 1 Replies Also ich versuche seit kurzer Zeit mir einen fishing bot für Metin2 zu erstellen.
Also der Bot macht den Köder drauf und wirft die angel ein. Aber er zieht sie immer zu falschen Zeit raus! Weis einer was ich für Parameter einstellen muss für Zander etc..
Oder hat einer einen funktionierenden fishing bot?
MFG
Predat0r
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips 06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
Glossy Mightfish
I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in
Steamwheedle Port in tanaris.
Summer Bass
To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I
place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.