Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fishing Bot?

Discussion on Fishing Bot? within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fishing Bot?

Hey guys, im looking for fishing bot witch would work for freya, thank you!!
Old 09/22/2011, 10:26   #2

Me too. But Iam afraid nothing like this exist. Everything you will found are trojan horses. So I just bought the fishing rod, shots and fish on my own. After 10 minutes or so I was able to know, when to use whitch skill and the fishing was pretty fast. So **** some trojan-horses-fishingbots :-D
Old 09/22/2011, 15:29   #3

hehe, same here, but i guess there must be bot like that. then it would be possible to leave on char all night ; D

so, guys?
Old 09/23/2011, 20:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x0sT View Post
hehe, same here, but i guess there must be bot like that. then it would be possible to leave on char all night ; D

so, guys?
There is MAYBY one way - through scripting in L2NET. If you find me some manual, just with "which command do what..." then I will try to make it. I dont have so much time to search for it. BUT... iam not sure, if there is some command to find out the fish´s "CHP". Because if there is not, then Iam afraid there is no way to make it......
Old 10/03/2011, 22:20   #5

Old 10/03/2011, 22:25   #6

What's in your link? =O
Old 10/03/2011, 22:53   #7

read topic.... -.- (fish bot)
Old 10/04/2011, 10:47   #8

Never heard of your program, don't download it maybe it's a virus.