Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fcking serial code

Discussion on fcking serial code within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fcking serial code

where can i get the serial code to activate the acount?
do i have to pay for it?
Old 04/15/2008, 22:10   #2

[no questions]

wich serial code do you mean ?
Old 04/15/2008, 23:02   #3

i believe he means where to get a serial code to play l2 on officail server.. and yes u have to pay for it... u can do it directly by going to and make an account there its totally legit ... that is the official site for ncsoft... and all of their pay to play games can be activated from there...

just make an account and buy a serial code for 12€ per month... its not cheap, but its also not expensive... so i believe u can get by.... there are also private servers that are fre... thats just in case u do not wish to play on the official server...

cheers, ch34t aka asc3nd3d - player on both official server and private servers... ^^
Old 04/16/2008, 21:52   #4

get a serial code for ur mind first tbh