Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multi account?

Discussion on Multi account? within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multi account?

Anyone know how to run multi account in heaven gate server? or how to make run on any server? Please help me if u guys dont mind
Old 04/14/2008, 20:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
press alt enter (that will bring l2 to windowed mode and open another lineage 2)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
multi account
08/11/2010 - WarRock - 3 Replies
hey wolte mal fragen ob mir einer sagen kann wie man 2 accounts mit 1ner email machen kan :/
Multi account ?
06/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hi, I would know if the multi account was possible in Fantasy Tennis ? If the answer already exist, i'm sorry i didn't find it ! German (translator ~~): Hallo, ich frage mich, ob die Multi-Konto ist in Fantasy Tennis möglich?
Double Account/Multi Account
08/23/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 8 Replies
A Dual Ro Client Work On every Serv = ) If you are little noob try Link :MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Link :RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Or Link :MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Multi account
03/30/2009 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
is there a patch for a multiclient on rappelz v part II?
Multi account
01/22/2007 - Flyff - 1 Replies
Can i Use WMvare for enter with 2 account with 1 computer ? i have used WMvare but when i open the flyff the screen is purple..and the program crashing... help me ps: sorry for my english :P