Alles über Nicknames 09/25/2010 - WarRock - 35 Replies Liebe War Rock Section,
Hier mache ich mal einen Thread, indem alles über Nicknames geklärt wird.
Nicknames.. 07/26/2010 - WarRock - 30 Replies Hi
Hat jemand ne Idee zu zwei Nicknames?
Sie sollten möglich gleich sein am besten so wie die drei hier
tom4te
xtom4te
tom4tex
[rSro] New Server nicknames 01/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 25 Replies After spending a lot of time on cSro forming a guild and an Union, I guess leading a guild and a union is just too complex for me because I'm just too impulsive and I get off the course easily and flip off going mad lmao.
My 2 csro premiums, grab pet, clock, reverses, globals, everything tearing apart, fuck it.
I'm moving to rSro as most of you and I just want to know if anybody is planning to start seriously there like I am?
I am going to be S/S, I'll hand grind firrst 4 days probably no...
Eure Nicknames . . . 05/07/2008 - Off Topic - 103 Replies HI
mich würd mal intressieren woher ihr eure Nicks habt . . . also wie ihr drauf gekommen seit ^^
Also ich heisse im rl eduard und deswegen 3ddy ;) ganz einfach . . .