Just wanted to say how insane of a good job vanguard did considering there are 0 public cheats that are ud and same can be said about 99% privates, congrats riot
also im sure few clowns will say "oh my private works fine you just need xyz"
don't believe in that bs because you will get scammed if you contact these people, 99.9% are scams and those that are rly ud won't be advertising their stuff here, be smart
I have to agree all the providers got crushed by the update Vanguard released around August 20. Most of what they're offering now will only last you four days at most at least for the public ones. To get a good private cheat or bypass, you need connections no one is going to advertise their private product here.
I have to agree all the providers got crushed by the update Vanguard released around August 20. Most of what they're offering now will only last you four days at most at least for the public ones. To get a good private cheat or bypass, you need connections no one is going to advertise their private product here.
update that killed bootkits such as ven happened way before aug 20, besides ven there was rly noone else that was truly ud in last year
There are 2-3 private script platforms UD that you won't see their name/videos on here. You will probably think that I'm talking bs, but I don't. Also I'm not trying to advertise them here or whatever. So please don't even PM me.
There are 2-3 private script platforms UD that you won't see their name/videos on here. You will probably think that I'm talking bs, but I don't. Also I'm not trying to advertise them here or whatever. So please don't even PM me.
I'm also testing a undetected semi-private external atm. The quality of the script is lacking alot (like any Silver+ player is better with hands) but thats because the dev has 10 other games he is updating.
The dev is obviusly talanted, but still doesnt care enough to put work into something as profitable as a undetected league script which I find strange..
But it leads me to belive that with the right external read only solution staying undetected is just a skill issue and its only a matter of too few good devs that wanna spend time on League.
I'm sure there are more devs out there with good working software, you just don't know about them because Epvp is actually like the Facebook marketplace of game hacking.
There is at least one private platform that is up rn, not sure if its gonna be safe in longer term tho, since its not using bootkit.
And yea, its working on League Classic too.
Currently using for 50+ games, need a bigger sample to make sure its safe, but seems ok.
ye update us in 2 weeks bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkzaz
I'm also testing a undetected semi-private external atm. The quality of the script is lacking alot (like any Silver+ player is better with hands) but thats because the dev has 10 other games he is updating.
The dev is obviusly talanted, but still doesnt care enough to put work into something as profitable as a undetected league script which I find strange..
But it leads me to belive that with the right external read only solution staying undetected is just a skill issue and its only a matter of too few good devs that wanna spend time on League.
I'm sure there are more devs out there with good working software, you just don't know about them because Epvp is actually like the Facebook marketplace of game hacking.
semi-private external that is trash quality is ud lmfao give me a break lil bro
I'm also testing a undetected semi-private external atm. The quality of the script is lacking alot (like any Silver+ player is better with hands) but thats because the dev has 10 other games he is updating.
The dev is obviusly talanted, but still doesnt care enough to put work into something as profitable as a undetected league script which I find strange..
But it leads me to belive that with the right external read only solution staying undetected is just a skill issue and its only a matter of too few good devs that wanna spend time on League.
I'm sure there are more devs out there with good working software, you just don't know about them because Epvp is actually like the Facebook marketplace of game hacking.
Vanguard won against what? A bunch of incompetent people? Platform owners worked way harder than Vanguard people to make the most unreliable and detected stuff in the entire cheat market
[Selling] Azrael 77 won Tetonia 28 won Alnitak 12 won 01/04/2021 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Azrael and tetonia-- 1 won 1.1£
alnitak--- 1 won 5£
payment method: ınstant bank transfer----transferwise
discord---Dracarys#2239