Just wanted to say how insane of a good job vanguard did considering there are 0 public cheats that are ud and same can be said about 99% privates, congrats riot
also im sure few clowns will say "oh my private works fine you just need xyz"
don't believe in that bs because you will get scammed if you contact these people, 99.9% are scams and those that are rly ud won't be advertising their stuff here, be smart
They really won. The surviving private providers will never reveal themselves and be known
Ah okay, that makes sense.
Regarding Valo? That's not really true at all, especially since Pup entered the scene. First rage DMA on the market unless you are specifically talking about firmware? Which, in that case I do agree lol
Not sure what the 1-PC cheats are like on Valo though, I actually never used one but I assume it's all detected too
Good luck with 2nd IOMMU popup that asks for reboot, 99% of 1PC Valo stuff is hard detected but the UD stuff is way more UD than DMA, DMA is legit dead on Valo unless you never get reported enough times to trigger IOMMU reboot message, when I talk about Valo stuff I talk about usable Valo stuff, not DMA
Good luck with 2nd IOMMU popup that asks for reboot, 99% of 1PC Valo stuff is hard detected but the UD stuff is way more UD than DMA, DMA is legit dead on Valo unless you never get reported enough times to trigger IOMMU reboot message, when I talk about Valo stuff I talk about usable Valo stuff, not DMA
do you know if something for league will come up like bgx was to be fair priced and not a rip off sir ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100
Good luck with 2nd IOMMU popup that asks for reboot, 99% of 1PC Valo stuff is hard detected but the UD stuff is way more UD than DMA, DMA is legit dead on Valo unless you never get reported enough times to trigger IOMMU reboot message, when I talk about Valo stuff I talk about usable Valo stuff, not DMA
do you know if something for league will come up like bgx was to be fair priced and not a rip off sir ?
All devs are asleep before you could cheat with 20 usd a month keep the account for months even years vanguard in league just gave everyone a slap on the face
No its 275-600$ USD for the stuff that is good. The two I know the devs say that its much better being on 1 pc atm. You can still get hit for being an idiot no matter what such as enough reports etc etc etc. Use exploits with specific champions like the purchase item from packet that crashes the server etc.
No its 275-600$ USD for the stuff that is good. The two I know the devs say that its much better being on 1 pc atm. You can still get hit for being an idiot no matter what such as enough reports etc etc etc. Use exploits with specific champions like the purchase item from packet that crashes the server etc.
70$ for me and i will send you safe bypass, no need 275 - 600$
70$ for me and i will send you safe bypass, no need 275 - 600$
Maybe if you had some kind of reputation or dev history that could be verified but just throwing your name and bypass into this would make it likely seem like a scam or exit scam setup.
[Selling] Azrael 77 won Tetonia 28 won Alnitak 12 won 01/04/2021 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Azrael and tetonia-- 1 won 1.1£
alnitak--- 1 won 5£
payment method: ınstant bank transfer----transferwise
discord---Dracarys#2239