Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

multiple League of Legends processes on one windows

Discussion on multiple League of Legends processes on one windows within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
multiple League of Legends processes on one windows

Hi guys,
I've been searching for a method to run multiple League of Legends (game itself. not just a client) on one windows.
The goal is using scripting platform with main + yummi bot.
I know I can easily get VM and then run it on VM...but this way I would need two scripting platform licenses and I am not a big fan of that.

I've found some informations about "symbolic link" but I couldn't find a way to make it working with LoL.

Would you be able to help me a little?

here is a message which made it working for a few users from other forum. I just don't understand what should I do to success with that:
Quote:
To launch two concurrent LoL instances, need renaming "League of Legends.exe" to say "33333.exe" and then creating a symbolic link to the renamed file in place of and
with name of the original file (using mklink standard utility). It should be done for each copy of the game.

So the problem with the game is that it protects itself from running multiple instances by looking for processes named "League of Legends.exe" across all the system,
and that renaming and linking prevents it from finding them.

Of course, you will have to do this trick again after the game receives every next update.
thanks in advance