Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Find a way to enter Elysium.

Discussion on Find a way to enter Elysium. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/16/2021, 23:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
yeah sure just give his name for free to everyone he will really enjoy that
Old 11/17/2021, 00:05   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor101 View Post
Do you also sell lT server invites?
sure, just pass me the 9 elite gold
Old 11/17/2021, 00:32   #18

Quote:
you vouched for Elysium..
I'd totally vouch for something I've never used, sure.
Old 11/17/2021, 02:45   #19

Quote:
It's weird that you thanked his post then
Not weird, he was right. You weren't.
Old 11/17/2021, 11:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by superior555 View Post
So u saying every hb bypass only holds 2-3 months XD
Elysium was up 9-10 months before first detection.
Other bypasses like ghost were detected every 2 months.
Its obvious u got no clue.
Even Elysium is not tracking anything, go informate yourself before telling "new script users" **** thats not even real.
Edit: Just noticed this guy is only blindly shilling Elysium because he's trying to scam people for invites to it lol XD

This is the stupidest **** I've ever heard. I'm the ORIGINAL TESTER FOR Elysium. I was then subsequently kicked before they got a new group of testers. HAHA. I used Elysium before it was called Elysium.

The only one that is braindead here is you. Just in the time I used Elysium, there were more than probably 10 detections. For someone that is as uninformed as yourself, you're obviously not going to know about what they track. Get a clue.

As for Mr.Yorik# - yes that's what I meant where, there are "UD Bypasses" (not even really a bypass since they just completely reversed HB and are running their own iteration of it) - but they're at prices that a vast majority of scripters aren't going to be paying. I don't know how you've been around the scene for this long and still don't know jackshit. Everyone keeps you around because you're a clown, so just stick to clowning.
Old 11/17/2021, 12:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by notalongtime View Post
Edit: Just noticed this guy is only blindly shilling Elysium because he's trying to scam people for invites to it lol XD

This is the stupidest **** I've ever heard. I'm the ORIGINAL TESTER FOR Elysium. I was then subsequently kicked before they got a new group of testers. HAHA. I used Elysium before it was called Elysium.

The only one that is braindead here is you. Just in the time I used Elysium, there were more than probably 10 detections. For someone that is as uninformed as yourself, you're obviously not going to know about what they track. Get a clue.

As for Mr.Yorik# - yes that's what I meant where, there are "UD Bypasses" (not even really a bypass since they just completely reversed HB and are running their own iteration of it) - but they're at prices that a vast majority of scripters aren't going to be paying. I don't know how you've been around the scene for this long and still don't know jackshit. Everyone keeps you around because you're a clown, so just stick to clowning.
'

u are no original tester for anything. elysium was not detected 10x times, u cleary like the ely community... full of retards who complain getting bans spamming xerath. if u had any clue u would know that atm only spellcasting is causing detections. just go use doomcooper and shut your mouth
Old 11/17/2021, 16:45   #22

Quote:
Ok mr no name, now i have confirmed that you are actually one of those people that sell a "ud platform".. :kekw

if he is right, now you just said that elysium is Ud , even tho ely and his userbase know its a 2/3 months usage then a ban comes in, its like PVLOL when it was viable 1 year ago, since you are a newbie, a known HB bypass seller is also in this thread and confirmed what i said, go back to page 1, you wouldn't know him but people in the scene would immediatly know the guy, and you said that ely doesnt log people, even tho he himself confessed one time that he has some logs for "safety purposes" which includes personal information since one of his users literally managed to crack his bypass and called him out

xD just stop it already, good thing now i know your name, once i spot you in a platform im in, you can say bb.
keep using toir, its literally the only script you can afford, you can't even buy LT.
Ok buddy, keep on getting "tons of crashes" with the platform you use, I'm fine with not being able to use it.