Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lol clean tracing files

Discussion on Lol clean tracing files within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lol clean tracing files

Hello, I used to use ensoulsharp tracing files cleaner that deletes logs but I lost it due to formatting my PC anyone knows where can I get a cleaner for logs.
Old 11/17/2021, 19:08   #2

elite*gold: 127
The Black Market: 339/0/0
Add me : niko bellic#8373 on discord
Old 11/17/2021, 20:40   #3

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro2G View Post
Hello, I used to use ensoulsharp tracing files cleaner that deletes logs but I lost it due to formatting my PC anyone knows where can I get a cleaner for logs.
Could be outdated, don't know for sure.

also:

delete %appdata%/local/Riot Games/
delete C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\
delete C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\
go to C:\ProgramData\Riot Games\machine.cfg and change completely change the string inside to some random characters

Found via: C:\ProgramData\Riot Games (It's a hidden folder)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] V15 Files Clean or V16 Files Clean!
09/01/2016 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
Please cleant , Complete files and english. Thanks in advance :)
[Question] keylog tracing ip
09/04/2013 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
hi guys i want to know if its possible to trace a keylogger to what ip its located i realy need someone who can help me with it , cuz i got a problem ;) thank you
Tracing stallers
09/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Okey here is the story. One day i reach lv 63 and wanted to found a good 65 blade for lv 64. I saw nice on in stall network but he was too expensive so i tought i could lower the price a bit. Then i was walking/riding/screaming 3 hours but no luck can somebody help em with any program that actually trace stallers and their items? Thanks i hope it exist.
Avoiding GM/VgD's Tracing your character logs
09/05/2008 - RF Online - 29 Replies
Hit me back if i'm right.. If you log-out/quit game the normal ways all logs will be save in the server your in... This is how GM's/VgD's Trace your doings in the entire time you've been playing... I had my precious account 10% tnl 55. My character logs was check by the GM's. And ofcourse the illegal items etc including my leveling non-racial elems etc was trace. So i tried to find way and i've notice with my way back (53 specs who's now 55 in 2weeks leveling) I've notice this: Each time I...