Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leaguehell.net, Legit or Scam?

Discussion on Leaguehell.net, Legit or Scam? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leaguehell.net, Legit or Scam?

What is everyone's experience with LeagueHell.net?

For all their products. Are they scammers or are they legit? I am hearing both. His posts always have people claiming scam. Others claiming legit.

Whats everyones opinion/experience?
Old 03/26/2021, 02:08   #2

I bought their script over a 2 weeks ago havent recieved anything yet lol, he is a lazy ****. He is legit, but you probably wont have a good experience with him
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2021, 02:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hersdal View Post
I bought their script over a 2 weeks ago havent recieved anything yet lol, he is a lazy ****. He is legit, but you probably wont have a good experience with him
I dont know why everyone keeps saying that, I bought it and got it a couple hours later. I have been using the script, I will admit, his customer service isnt that great, and his website is garbage, but he does seem like a legit provider. I think if it wasnt for the absolute garbage customer service, and really poor website and just overall experience in just getting the script it would be much better.

Now I have been using the script for a bit now, and honestly, if we just looked at the script and removed the previous issues mentioned, it really isn't that great. The orb walker is buggy, and when it works, isn't that great, the drawings for last hitting and sometimes in general, are bugged or just dont work. Ill be able to last hit minions and the script wont even draw to show it. Only supports 80 champions (and not even fully) for drawings and such. The last hitting the orb walker claims to do, actually sucks and doesnt last hit at all. Hell even the orbwalker with the settings to last hit minions or even hit minions period doesnt actually work most of the time, it still triggers AAs on minions. BUT the other drawings, for spell timers, for map awareness and for the partially supported champs actually is decent. I genuinely think if he fixed or reworked the entire orb walker, including the drawings, this script would be fantastic. If you just needed a script to keep track of enemy CDs, for map awareness and such, this script is great for that. For orbwalking, evading, last hitting, it falls really flat. Id give the script a 6/10.
Old 03/26/2021, 02:41   #4

elite*gold: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hersdal View Post
I bought their script over a 2 weeks ago havent recieved anything yet lol, he is a lazy fuck. He is legit, but you probably wont have a good experience with him
Have you purchased our script product and was not delivered to you? This is very sad for us. Please contact me. I want to gift you a lifetime license.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKONViiCT3Dx View Post
I dont know why everyone keeps saying that, I bought it and got it a couple hours later. I have been using the script, I will admit, his customer service isnt that great, and his website is garbage, but he does seem like a legit provider. I think if it wasnt for the absolute garbage customer service, and really poor website and just overall experience in just getting the script it would be much better.

Now I have been using the script for a bit now, and honestly, if we just looked at the script and removed the previous issues mentioned, it really isn't that great. The orb walker is buggy, and when it works, isn't that great, the drawings for last hitting and sometimes in general, are bugged or just dont work. Ill be able to last hit minions and the script wont even draw to show it. Only supports 80 champions (and not even fully) for drawings and such. The last hitting the orb walker claims to do, actually sucks and doesnt last hit at all. Hell even the orbwalker with the settings to last hit minions or even hit minions period doesnt actually work most of the time, it still triggers AAs on minions. BUT the other drawings, for spell timers, for map awareness and for the partially supported champs actually is decent. I genuinely think if he fixed or reworked the entire orb walker, including the drawings, this script would be fantastic. If you just needed a script to keep track of enemy CDs, for map awareness and such, this script is great for that. For orbwalking, evading, last hitting, it falls really flat. Id give the script a 6/10.
Thank you for your criticism. We will work to fix the errors you mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKONViiCT3Dx View Post
What is everyone's experience with LeagueHell.net?

For all their products. Are they scammers or are they legit? I am hearing both. His posts always have people claiming scam. Others claiming legit.

Whats everyones opinion/experience?
Yes I am a legit seller. You can contact me. I always talk to my customers. Our product is not the best on the market, but strong enough. I can give you a trial key if you want.
Old 03/26/2021, 03:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
Have you purchased our script product and was not delivered to you? This is very sad for us. Please contact me. I want to gift you a lifetime license.

Thank you for your criticism. We will work to fix the errors you mentioned.

Yes I am a legit seller. You can contact me. I always talk to my customers. Our product is not the best on the market, but strong enough. I can give you a trial key if you want.
No problems man, I think once you work on the problems stated, improve/rework the script, the website/customer service, you might be #1 in the market for external scripts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2021, 01:03   #6

Same problem here, as per checking with the reviews. The hax is actually great but the after sales support and when it comes to the delivery of the hax is soooo very slow and terrible. I just paid for 7 days just to try it but it's been 10 days that I was charged from payhesap.com but still I haven't received any email notification regarding my key and discord link.

But yeah, **** happens.
Old 04/19/2021, 16:07   #7

elite*gold: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by devjin0x3a View Post
Same problem here, as per checking with the reviews. The hax is actually great but the after sales support and when it comes to the delivery of the hax is soooo very slow and terrible. I just paid for 7 days just to try it but it's been 10 days that I was charged from payhesap.com but still I haven't received any email notification regarding my key and discord link.

But yeah, **** happens.
Because we do not use automatic delivery. We are already stating this. It says in the purchase link that you need to contact us after purchasing.
Old 04/19/2021, 16:15   #8

Leaguehell is for retards
Old 04/20/2021, 20:53   #9

It's legit but stay away from their telegram... it's swarming with scammers trying to pose as admins. The LeagueHell staff needs to clean up their customer service experience but the product is real and works as described.
Old 05/06/2021, 23:33   #10

They are legit but known for bad quality, delivery and support.
Old 05/06/2021, 23:35   #11

elite*gold: 39
There have been a lot of discussions and accusations about Michael and leaguehell. The products are real and he is legit,but they aren't the highest quality