Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how people still aram boost?

Discussion on how people still aram boost? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how people still aram boost?

i recently saw a lot of people boosting in aram, i thought it got fixed in 11.4 patch. How is it possible?

i have tried to make the exact request to purchase aram boost but doesnt work after 11.4, so anyone show the way?
Old 03/11/2021, 12:04   #2

they login to 11.3 client and hack still works there
Old 03/11/2021, 20:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinezo View Post
they login to 11.3 client and hack still works there
how do people get 11.3?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] League of Legends Aram Boost Exploit
05/07/2021 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 27 Replies
League of Legends Aram Boost Exploit What does this script? It will unlock a random skin for your team, a one-game 200 bonus BE boost for yourself, and a one-game 100 bonus BE boost for the rest of your allies
ARAM / URF Free Boost Exploit
03/28/2021 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
It is getting known now and was already posted here. It will probably be fixed in 11.4 so here it is: Feature: • Overlay if Boost is available • Auto Start with Windows • Auto Buy Boost • Configurable via Tray/Notify
[Selling] League of legends skin boost (ARAM)
11/11/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys! I'm selling my method (.exe) HOW TO get free skin boost on ARAM (working 11.11.2020 and regular updates) After bought program you can boost your team whenever you want for free! VIDEO PRESENT https://youtu.be/DA9pLE3SMc4 PRICE:
[Release] League of Legends Profile Tool - free ARAM boost/club tag spoofer/and more
08/13/2020 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
This tool lets you: Change summoner icon to Chinese icons Change profile background to any skin Change the rank displayed on friends list chat See when you purchased a skin or champion Change club tag Free aram boost I did not make this tool credits to the creator
Aram Tournment Boost - EUW
03/10/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I have Aram Tournment competition after like 19 hours in EUW its like 3 or 4 hours maximum with several games ( I want you to free yourself on this time) I want booster to play instead of me .. I want to win to get the rewards and I don't have confidence on my self