Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosts and tips

Discussion on Boosts and tips within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Boosts and tips

Hello im new to boosting and i dont know how to start if you guys can give me any tips or help me.

Im Master peak.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2021, 08:36   #2

elite*gold: 5
Tip for non-bot players ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Zionx1's Boosts - Cheap and Fast Boosts // Looking for vouchers too
11/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys!! Im starting to boost, and want to be trusted, i'm looking for vouchers and for jobs :P. So if u are interested, just contact me on skype: CyberShot Coach ;) .
★★★EUW/EUNE BOOSTS★★★ Cheap and safe boosts from a high diamond
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey there, I'm here and looking to boost some people! Keeping the prices very cheap as I do the first few orders just to get a feel for boosting and how much interest there is. Note I am using a VPN and a different IP for every boost, so as to ensure the maximum safety for your account. A bit about me: I am a mid/jungle main currently sitting at d2, although was in my promos to masters earlier this season (the struggle is real)
[Buying] BOOSTCITY l CHEAP BOOSTS l SAFE BOOSTS l EUW/NA/EUNE AND MORE l GET S4 REWARDS FAST!
10/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Alright so hi guys! I'm posting up this as I wanna get back into the boosting scene. There's a month left so get this before it runs out, I'll be doing 2 vouches. I have boosters for mostly all divisions. These are my prices, can negotiate if you want to buy less or more. Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 - $7.50 Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 - $7.50 Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 - $7.50 Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 - $7.50 Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 - $14 Silver 5 -> Silver 4 - $14
[Selling] BOOSTCITY l CHEAP BOOSTS l SAFE BOOSTS l EUW/NA/EUNE AND MORE l GET S4 REWARDS FAST!
10/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Alright so hi guys! I'm posting up this as I wanna get back into the boosting scene. There's a month left so get this before it runs out, I won't be doing any vouches as I'm just starting a new thread in a new forum, but I assure you that I'm legit. I have boosters for all divisions. These are my prices, can negotiate if you want to buy less or more. Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 - $7.50 Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 - $7.50 Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 - $7.50 Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 - $7.50 Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 -...