Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot API issue

Discussion on Riot API issue within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Riot API issue

Is anyone having trouble connecting to Riot's API for live game data?

?
Old 09/13/2020, 18:46   #2

Received Thanks: 1,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamanf View Post
Is anyone having trouble connecting to Riot's API for live game data?

?
im sure you already figured it out by now but in this patch the port is random and not always 2999 will be fixed in next update

you can read more
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2020, 20:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
im sure you already figured it out by now but in this patch the port is random and not always 2999 will be fixed in next update

you can read more
I didn't have the time to look it up - I was working on a different script and tried to check something and got the surprise

Already figured a workaround!

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Project Issue / Sro_client Issue / Help if you can!!
09/08/2019 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
There's thousands of edits i want to make on the sro_client.exe but i don't want to regret later because i choosed the wrong sro_client.exe to build in, so help me guys with a good sro_client.exe to build my project on I see many servers with virusless sro_client.exe that i prefer to use, but i with no knowledge of what did they edit on it, i can't use it So i need a Sro_client.exe with 3 conditions 1. No Edits 2. No Virus 3. Fit with vsro 1.88 The answers will be really...
Strange issue with mbot crack , looking if any people had similar issue
04/29/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
After many years without playing any silkroad private servers i ended come back, but after download mbot to run it, i tried run the cracked vesion download directly from joysro forum , but when i run that i get blue screen. Was looking if someone had simillar issue since nowadays i'm using W10 , in the build 15063.138 , so i was wondering if it could be a issue with the softwere or related to hardwere since i'm using a laptop nowadays.
[GUIDE]Api Sheild to be against API Tools!
10/15/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 8 Replies
I got lot's of pm's from people asking me about api tool shield , so i decided to make a guide to show ya all how to get rid of the nowadays hackers in your servers ... First ... Open CONFIG of each channel , set pk_server:0 to pk_server:1 then in set adminpage_ip1 with adminpage_ip1: 192.168.2.(write yur real ip here) without quotes or space , just write it after the 192.168.2 directly like this .. example : adminpage_ip1: 192.168.2.ip And keep doing that for all CONFIG of all...
[ ALL IN ONE ] Lizenserver 7120 | API Server | API Tools
07/07/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 45 Replies
Hallo @all ServerAdmins! Hier möchte ich euch ein Projekt von mir vorstellen der vieles einfacher macht. Was ist das? Ein Arbeitsplatz für Administratoren von Mt2 Server. Was kann es? behebt das Problem socket_connect: HOST 220.95.239.40:7120, could not connect.
[HELP] Api tool v2 and other api's
05/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, can someone tell me where i can find the api tool v2 fix? and if there are other types of API tools Thank you very much