Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/10/2023, 15:26   #4126

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pckkkkkky View Post
U can use bypass and enjoy scripting? XD
what bypass you use?
Old 08/10/2023, 15:26   #4127

what, you are wrong on everything lol
Old 08/10/2023, 15:36   #4128

lol just use EloCarry and don't listen to the bullshit this guy is spreading we're undetected and performing very well for months now, there is no such things as "targeted banwaves" XD no need for any external bypasses bullshit

Riot updated their AC, every plat that didin't bypass it got hit. It's not like riot said "okay, we wont target EC because they are dead (300 people = being dead ig)", so explain why single developers got hit aswell? Riot new AC change be like: if(platform == EloCarry()) DontBan(), ofc xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 15:50   #4129

EC #1

EloCarry is only ever down due to security concerns that other platforms disregard. When down, they compensate their community.

It is hands down one of the best UIs on the market - the scripts are beautiful.

Used it many many times with no ban. Could not recommend it enough. Unless youre a whiny little ***** boy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 15:58   #4130

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab300 View Post
what bypass you use?
ely?
Old 08/10/2023, 15:58   #4131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Industry View Post
false, elocarry updated slow because they kicked once again developer from the team, it is nothing else than a huge cashgrab spaming marketing everywhere and treating staff members like tool to be used and throw away once no longer useful

they were not target by banwave, i wouldnt target a dead platform. they are in the constant line of being dead project by absolutely awful decision by the kid in charge but somehow he always manages to get it afloat really impresive noone realises he was pretty much dead 3 times during this year.
25k bans in last days from platforms like Bruhwalker, LS, Unreaveled, Zenbot, Phoenix and much more and you complain about EC?
And you write about "ec is dead, riot doesnt care a dead platform" yes ofc, they do platform bans. Who the fck tell you this ****?
Old 08/10/2023, 16:20   #4132

Skillshot didn't get hit.
Old 08/10/2023, 16:22   #4133

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSlaught3r View Post
EloCarry is only ever down due to security concerns that other platforms disregard. When down, they compensate their community.

It is hands down one of the best UIs on the market - the scripts are beautiful.

Used it many many times with no ban. Could not recommend it enough. Unless youre a whiny little ***** boy.
If they were as good as you say, they didn't need to shut down for many days. Top plats like Zeitgeist don't need that. And scripts aren't close to the top plats. EC hires low quality, racist devs like Dr. Noel while BGX has devs like Kiri. Will never understand why people are proud or think it's funny to be racist.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2023, 17:08   #4134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
If they were as good as you say, they didn't need to shut down for many days. Top plats like Zeitgeist don't need that. And scripts aren't close to the top plats. EC hires low quality, racist devs like Dr. Noel while BGX has devs like Kiri. Will never understand why people are proud or think it's funny to be racist.
When was the last time you've used EloCarry to say that we produce low quality scripts? Just curious because all of the champions were refactored by me recently and getting only good feedback so far
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 17:12   #4135

Only I feel like zlitz made milion alts to boost his platform, and asked devs to do same?
Old 08/10/2023, 17:13   #4136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaxup View Post
When was the last time you've used EloCarry to say that we produce low quality scripts? Just curious because all of the champions were refactored by me recently and getting only good feedback so far
What's your name? Or are you Dr. Noel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly4132 View Post
Only I feel like zlitz made milion alts to boost his platform, and asked devs to do same?
Really sus that suddenly many EC users push their plat here while it's down.. xD
Old 08/10/2023, 17:14   #4137

Quote:
What's your name? Or are you Dr. Noel?

Really sus that suddenly many EC users push their plat here while it's down.. xD

You have my name in my epvp Also, EC isn't down, we're back online
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 17:16   #4138

you should give second try my friend, new EC orbwalker is nuts and evade is rly good too, new prediction is better than average platform
Old 08/10/2023, 17:17   #4139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaxup View Post
You have my name in my epvp Also, EC isn't down, we're back online
Didn't test your scripts then. But let's be honest what do you think of scripts that were made by devs EC hired like Dr.Noel? Without you improving it.
Old 08/10/2023, 17:19   #4140

Quote:
Didn't test your scripts then. But let's be honest what do you think of scripts that were made by devs EC hired like Dr.Noel? Without you improving it.
Feel free to test it, I've refactored every old champion on EloCarry, and brought some fresh ones aswell and considered by many the best katarina of which you can find a lot of footage on YouTube.

Regarding Dr. Noel, I don't really know what is the dramma with him, but he didin't make any champion script on EC, just the orbwalker. If you want to talk, feel free to contact me im happy to have a nice, friendly talk, send you discord invite accept if you want
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script