Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/23/2022, 19:25   #2596

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMA$ View Post
I don't really care, I'm not like a bgx fanboy or staff member. I was just saying, I think BGX belongs in the undetected section, regardless, everything else on the thread seems pretty accurate so I could care less.
They don't adv as UD/UDT therefore it's fine so in case of banwave no one will be able to blame them as false adv and etc... Up to end user to decide if its currently UD or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2022, 20:24   #2597

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMA$ View Post
I don't really care, I'm not like a bgx fanboy or staff member. I was just saying, I think BGX belongs in the undetected section, regardless, everything else on the thread seems pretty accurate so I could care less.
Bro what part of "own experience and opinion" that you dont understand. You think bgx belong in ud ? Congrats, I think bgx is ud as well tbh. But guess what buddy, that does not change the fact that this is only a personal list with his own opinion.

This is not "community opinion" where people can vote or "your opinion". You already contribute by sharing your experience that you think bgx is ud. Good, but if he still thinks bgx is detected and keep it as detected on the list, just let it be. What matters is what you believe in, not what you see on the list.
Old 09/23/2022, 22:26   #2598

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss91931s View Post
Does Corrupt have Chinese distributors?
Good morning, we do not support China region
Old 09/24/2022, 03:31   #2599

elite*gold: 40
bgx is no better than any cracked toir s*** sorry,
so it makes no difference whether it is ud or not.

If you like low frames with a good pc, try it for a week and
you understand what I mean.
Old 09/24/2022, 04:46   #2600

Maybe someone can compare corrupt to bgx? Orbwalker, evade, pred and adc logic?
Old 09/24/2022, 10:25   #2601

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickrat3 View Post
how many scripts have you used?

it is currently impossible for you to be banned 100% because of corrupt, and in such a short time.
I've been using it on several accounts since corrupt beta, between master and silver and none of them were banned, unlike accounts that I used only bgx or both together

and "quality is bad also"?? what makes you say that? what plugins did you use? the ones from Nash AIO are excellent, the core ones too, open xerath is very good, CX Caitlyn and CX Zed, Dream Evade...

I think your review was too hasty, just because you like to rage on new platforms
you are saying that coozbie scripts are good? ure tripping lil bro, literally qwer spam with no logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGSS View Post
corrupt has better evade & pred, but no good champ scripts or very few
Old 09/24/2022, 14:24   #2602

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nykoPI View Post
you are saying that coozbie scripts are good? ure tripping lil bro, literally qwer spam with no logic
Coozbie in my opinion has the best scripts in corrupt.

you are probably a new comer for saying this.
Old 09/24/2022, 20:28   #2603

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor101 View Post
Coozbie in my opinion has the best scripts in corrupt.

you are probably a new comer for saying this.
Must not be a very good platform if his scripts are the best on it. People have been making fun of Coozbie scripts since he was creating them on hanbot several years ago because of how dogshit they were.
Old 09/24/2022, 20:30   #2604

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopyo123 View Post
Must not be a very good platform if his scripts are the best on it. People have been making fun of Coozbie scripts since he was creating them on hanbot several years ago because of how dogshit they were.

you clearly didnt read what i said, I said his scripts are currently the best in corrupt, corrupt only supports around 30 champions, and most of them are rushed, instead of just speaking plainly just go and give it a try.
Old 09/24/2022, 20:42   #2605

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor101 View Post
you clearly didnt read what i said
???. What are you even typing right now *****. You said you think his scripts are the best on the platform, and I responded saying it must not be a very good platform if the best scripts on it are his.

Aggressively typing things like "you clearly didnt read what i said" when it doesn't even make any sense just makes you look childish.

Perhaps your user title is more accurate than it should be.
Old 09/25/2022, 00:01   #2606

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGSS View Post
corrupt pred is like best pred in all scripts also best xerath(14aıo)
evade(dreamevade) is much better than bgx evade also orb is better too but corrupt is new platform and has lack of plugins i believe corrupt has lots of potential also the the best script i have ever played with except legendsense
Old 09/25/2022, 00:49   #2607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
How can you not know the difference between undetected and undetectable as a support of a scripting platform? lmao
Difference is like day and night.. and kinda basic knowledge of cheating..

translator issue srry...

lots of mental problems to start/finish an english course, that's why i use google translator and i am only PT-BR support of the platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykoPI View Post
Caitlyn and Zed they are really good, with good logics, I can't say from the others which I didn't play
Old 09/25/2022, 08:38   #2608

what is the best irelia nowadays? which platforms I mean, is there any better than ls and bgx? and ud of course.
Old 09/25/2022, 11:16   #2609

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopyo123 View Post
???. What are you even typing right now *****. You said you think his scripts are the best on the platform, and I responded saying it must not be a very good platform if the best scripts on it are his.

Aggressively typing things like "you clearly didnt read what i said" when it doesn't even make any sense just makes you look childish.

Perhaps your user title is more accurate than it should be.

How was I aggressive? you told me that i look childish when you are a snowflake that can't accept others opinions, I told you to give it a try instead of speaking nonsense.
and what does that have to do with my user title? why people always in this thread just want to fight and not discuss one thing properly.
Old 09/25/2022, 11:41   #2610

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzeratop View Post
what is the best irelia nowadays? which platforms I mean, is there any better than ls and bgx? and ud of course.
LS irelia is probably the best on the market

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script