Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/05/2022, 03:43   #1846

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oid58931 View Post
so bgx is detected? And even cleaning logs aren't enough anymore? Which means trace files? Would you recommend it?
man, u dont need to lie about other platforms to win clients, just do ur job and u will have customers. more than 99% of people using bgx is not getting banned at the moment since started to be paid and u dont see any of staff of bgx here doing ad for themselves, people who use it just know if is worth or not after some games playing.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2022, 10:51   #1847

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisama View Post
If you think this script is undetected you are delusional, that's all I want to say, enjoy your bans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortnitegod_ View Post
yeah but isnt bgx detected?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortnitegod_ View Post
people reporting a lot of bans from bgx
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbird_is View Post
I just bought BGX two days ago as i wanted to use some internals again ). I made round about 10 normal games and 3 ranked until i got banned mid champions selection for thrid party usage. The Account i used was last played last year and i did not use evade (only played Draven).

So for me this means BGX is detected somehow. We all know riot is doing some random shit on this.. but as i didnt even use any other software (internal/external memory reading) for years now, im pretty sure it was BGX.

regard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxshifter View Post
For anyone considering BGX, I would highly advise against it. I used it for a month, which was fun while it lasted but ultimately resulted in what I suspect to be an HWID ban.

I've removed all traces of BGX and reinstalled league with Revo to also remove registries. Changed MAC and began using a VPN. Yet still, any account I play or create gets banned within 2 games...

Don't risk it. I lost my main which I've had since beta

Also any suggestions on how to remove this lingering ban? I just wanna play league lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
To be clear on that one, it isn't uncommon for people that use/used BGX to get banned in 2-3 games when not using BGX (even if you never got banned using BGX), personally, I tried and played without BGX on an account and it's been alive for 3 days but it can happen and to answer the guy that quoted you, I might not be a dev but I know the issues that users can have as I have to deal with these people every days.
Quote:
I had a similar experience, except I didn't even use the script, I just installed and then uninstalled, after that my PC got flagged and every account I tried to play the game was banned.
Quote:
If you think this script is undetected you are delusional, that's all I want to say, enjoy your bans.
Quote:
You are a brainless dog @. Yorik literally told you in your thread on LS, that BGX is probably reason for your bans. Stop spreading false information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m92831 View Post
BGX flags your computer you know that right? From my own experience, I can tell you that if you stop using BGX, you can get banned. 3 accs of mine got perma'd after playing legit or with different ud platforms. I had to change my HWID and MAC Address to fix it. It has nothing to do with LS kid.

I am confused. Can you explain it to me and the two waves in one month before real detection now like users/customers write here? Some are same feedbacks looks like fake because of same text.
Old 04/05/2022, 16:27   #1848

There's a brazilian reseller called Crash or Riot Crash that sells a cracked toir version called infinity and an "undetected 100% safe" version that costs almost $50 called Bandicoot which is the same as infinity, both got banwaved last week, they kept claiming it was due to reports but it's not, like 90% userbase got banned and they kept deleting messages from discord if you dare to say you got banned, lucky I didn't got banned because I didn't play after patch for like 3 days, im glad I found this topic and found out about holyness, joined without hesitation and so far my account still safe, staffs actually know what they are doing when it comes to keep the platform undetected instead of reselling/changing names and scam with UD versions like Crash, posting here just to let everyone know since they kicked me out of their discord after I told them that the platform was detected and stop with the manual report meme.
Old 04/05/2022, 20:18   #1849

Quote:
I am confused. Can you explain it to me and the two waves in one month before real detection now like users/customers write here? Some are same feedbacks looks like fake because of same text.
As my post is quoted here, what do you mean ? I dont get what you try to say tbh :-)
Old 04/05/2022, 20:23   #1850

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbird_is View Post
As my post is quoted here, what do you mean ? I dont get what you try to say tbh :-)
I am asking if bgx is detected and will lead to a flagged pc system? All I read here is bgx detected and people can not create any legit account even without it. Ten people said it or more this is why I ask. Can you please help me?
Old 04/05/2022, 20:36   #1851

Quote:
I am asking if bgx is detected and will lead to a flagged pc system? All I read here is bgx detected and people can not create any legit account even without it. Ten people said it or more this is why I ask. Can you please help me?
It is detected. If you want to see it with your own eyes just download the script, play a game and see what happens.
edit: Yeah it also flags your PC
Old 04/05/2022, 21:34   #1852

Quote:
Quote:
It is detected. If you want to see it with your own eyes just download the script, play a game and see what happens.
Well what I can confirm is, that my first account has been banned for third party use after a few games. Then I started again with another account, which is not banned yet. Been playing on that new account for a lot of more games as I had on the first one .

So not sure at all
Old 04/06/2022, 02:47   #1853

elite*gold: 9
I dont use any of those platforms anymore, and i don't take sides, i already use bruhwalker and LT but my trusted IRL friend wanted to duo with me at one point (he is a tft player) and i couldn't think of any public script to give him other than BGX cuz he just wanted to test,
this is all before LS went public.

He got banned after first game, then any account he creates gets perma banned.
keep in mind he is a tft player, he plays 1 aram game in 3 months maybe.

I don't hate bgx, I used it couple of times before it got 3 million members to see the difference between OKTW (garena) and its literally the same thing, BGX is really good but detection is kinda bad since it gives out hwid ban. but this is the truth, safest public option right now is LS , LT++. or you can coinflip and use bgx

My tip is just stay away from robur, toir related things, think a bit harder and dm the right person and try to apply for example: bruhwalker best evade, best community. also makes lee sin mains rq im just sharing my opinion mr icetea.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/06/2022, 11:35   #1854

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
You can use hanbot freely with my hack
Old 04/06/2022, 11:41   #1855

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGamerDoc View Post
You can use hanbot freely with my hack
What do you mean?
Old 04/06/2022, 13:26   #1856

Quote:
Thank you. So we all here now finally know after over 20 posts about bgx detection. Thank you very much for your effort. With the bgx flagged is of course difficult.

Since here very many fake feedbacks have come from 1 post or old accounts with few posts (supposedly from bgx itself). With always the same message 100 Games no ban, which made no sense to us all and was obvious.
Old 04/06/2022, 14:04   #1857

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
Quote:
Thank you. So we all here now finally know after over 20 posts about bgx detection. Thank you very much for your effort. With the bgx flagged is of course difficult.

Since here very many fake feedbacks have come from 1 post or old accounts with few posts (supposedly from bgx itself). With always the same message 100 Games no ban, which made no sense to us all and was obvious.
it isnt fake reviews i playing so many many accounts and i can play 50-200 games alltime
Old 04/06/2022, 15:50   #1858

Quote:

hagbard, dude stop with the money hunger, seriously, why do you want to start a war with BGX instead of fixing your fps/performance issue of your platform and improve your scripts?

BGX is way better than robur ever was and at such low price, and same people get banned/flagged are the same of your platform. If you think BGX is flagged then you should consider that robur is also flagged (as stated for banwave).

Maybe you should consider also in what you charge to people, for a public platform. LS has performance + evade to offer, bruhwalker has it's own good performance + scripts + security to offer.
What do you have to offer better than bgx for people to go to your platform?

nothing...
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/07/2022, 15:20   #1859

current robur stand and it is not finished yet: XDD (test yourself with free key XD)

source:
youtu.be/PXcP9rXDS4o?t=1199

Other platforms XDDD:

Bruhwalker: 65 fps + not even full drawed circles to cover fps XD

source:
youtube.com/watch?v=LZrlZ_AlErs&t=1682s
(You can also see here how the champion freezes and the draw circle constantly wobbles. Great perfomance!)

Bgx: 60 fps + drawing in AttackRange only xDDD and still bad fps XD

source:
youtu.be/pWaP_ZO3FG8?t=8
(Here you can also see how the circle wobbles and the champion too. Great perfomance too!)

hello please staaaap XD

Where are the free keys or things to test such products? XD never seen ...
Old 04/07/2022, 15:39   #1860

elite*gold: 158
Quote:
current robur stand and it is not finished yet: XDD (test yourself with free key XD)
bashing on locked fps has to be the lowest iq take ive ever read in this thread so far, stay delusional and detected you third world pig
Thanks
5 Users

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script