Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/17/2023, 14:32   #3346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
WSReborn is not toir+ crack nor related with toir code.
How do You know?
Old 03/17/2023, 18:36   #3347

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzKyy View Post
How do You know?
it's different but still sucks ***
Old 03/17/2023, 22:08   #3348

Quote:
Originally Posted by pckkkkkky View Post
it's different but still sucks ass
You call it suck ass ? Ok keep paying 20$ for toir pastes meanwhile WSReborn is free and UD since long time.

Quote:
How do You know?
I know because developer is my friend ?
Old 03/17/2023, 22:16   #3349

private Zenbot is OK-
Old 03/17/2023, 23:04   #3350

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
You call it suck *** ? Ok keep paying 20$ for toir pastes meanwhile WSReborn is free and UD since long time.
I know because developer is my friend ?
Honestly those clips aren't really impressive. They are made in gold elo TR which is like iron/bronze EUW. And what do they show? You hit skillshots vs non-skilled people and dodge their spells?
However memory-hacker used to offer cracked internals, that's why they are on my bad repuation list. Since it's not your script you didn't read 100% of the code and tell it's 100% made from scratch nor that they used any source.
Because you want to tell me someone is coding a whole platform from scratch, it's longterm UD, better than toir+ based platform and then he doesn't charge a cent for it especially with the consideration in mind that they offered cracked internal? Come on mate..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2023, 00:58   #3351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Honestly those clips aren't really impressive. They are made in gold elo TR which is like iron/bronze EUW. And what do they show? You hit skillshots vs non-skilled people and dodge their spells?
However memory-hacker used to offer cracked internals, that's why they are on my bad repuation list. Since it's not your script you didn't read 100% of the code and tell it's 100% made from scratch nor that they used any source.
Because you want to tell me someone is coding a whole platform from scratch, it's longterm UD, better than toir+ based platform and then he doesn't charge a cent for it especially with the consideration in mind that they offered cracked internal? Come on mate..
Bro its free to cheat ??? You still criticise it ? You compare it with P2C ?? xDDD You for reall ? Ofc it won't perform same.It doesn't even look like toir base.It's not using game functions to execute a IssueOrder.It's using sendinput.Thats why its long time UD.Toir using game functions which is different than sendinput.If you had any development knowledge you could understand it even with watching a toir clip and wsreborn clip then you could notice differences easily... He is serving it for free because thats what makes his forum special and thats why his forum gaining members/donations like everyday.And people are mad there because they are paying $$ to script on league meanwhile wsreborn is free.If a product is free and other is paid then you can't compare them eachother...
Old 03/18/2023, 01:51   #3352

Quote:
Bro its free to cheat ??? You still criticise it ? You compare it with P2C ?? xDDD You for reall ? Ofc it won't perform same.It doesn't even look like toir base.It's not using game functions to execute a IssueOrder.It's using sendinput.Thats why its long time UD.Toir using game functions which is different than sendinput.If you had any development knowledge you could understand it even with watching a toir clip and wsreborn clip then you could notice differences easily... He is serving it for free because thats what makes his forum special and thats why his forum gaining members/donations like everyday.And people are mad there because they are paying $$ to script on league meanwhile wsreborn is free.If a product is free and other is paid then you can't compare them eachother...
Yes I do. Because you said it's better than other platforms and because memory-hackers are used to offer cracked platforms
If you send clips here and lowkey advertise it I can react to it and give my opinion no?
I never said it looks like toir or something, but that's just the overlay. Even if it doesn't use function. But I highly doubt that one coder provides a "good performance" platform with 118 champs, ALONE xD
I mean feel free to share some complex champs with quality logics, no SBTW and in a competetive elo not TR gold elo.

I don't mind discussing further but you can critize all platforms in certain points. Just because it's free it doesn't mean we all should say it's great, right?
Old 03/18/2023, 07:40   #3353

Quote:
Yes I do. Because you said it's better than other platforms and because memory-hackers are used to offer cracked platforms
If you send clips here and lowkey advertise it I can react to it and give my opinion no?
I never said it looks like toir or something, but that's just the overlay. Even if it doesn't use function. But I highly doubt that one coder provides a "good performance" platform with 118 champs, ALONE xD
I mean feel free to share some complex champs with quality logics, no SBTW and in a competetive elo not TR gold elo.

I don't mind discussing further but you can critize all platforms in certain points. Just because it's free it doesn't mean we all should say it's great, right?
Where I said its better than other p2c platforms? Its better for a Free 2 cheat user.Its not matter what elo these clips are recorded in. Its better than nothing and playing with hands. If you have better opinion for a UD free league script then show me. I hope you don't show me lview pastes.
Old 03/18/2023, 07:58   #3354

Quote:
Where I said its better than other p2c platforms? Its better for a Free 2 cheat user.Its not matter what elo these clips are recorded in. Its better than nothing and playing with hands. If you have better opinion for a UD free league script then show me. I hope you don't show me lview pastes.
You said it's better than the toir+ based platforms. That means it's better than holyness for example.
Of course elo matters. Because in very low elo people don't hit skillshots good, don't dodge good.. For example your xerath clip:
You dodge tr gold zoe Q and E. Then you hit Q on her R and hit her your R once she is CC'ed by nami. Like your R isn't even dodgeable at this point. Like why would you even post that to show the platforms quality.
Well I never ever recommended any free script, so I don't need to give you a better one. Most people can effort skins for hundreds so they should be able to get at least a Bgx sub for 20 per month.
And saying they are longterm UD as public is kinda a negative flex no? Like why are the best publics detected that often. Because riot thinks they are unfair to play against... Well..
I got that the dev is your friend but you advertised it. Its not your fault they used to offer cracked platforms. If they didn't do such **** in the past maybe I'd consider to list them... But I'm straight not a fan of people like memoryhacker, nyrex etc who crack platforms to gain profit out of it.
Old 03/18/2023, 09:07   #3355

Quote:
You said it's better than the toir+ based platforms. That means it's better than holyness for example.
Of course elo matters. Because in very low elo people don't hit skillshots good, don't dodge good.. For example your xerath clip:
You dodge tr gold zoe Q and E. Then you hit Q on her R and hit her your R once she is CC'ed by nami. Like your R isn't even dodgeable at this point. Like why would you even post that to show the platforms quality.
Well I never ever recommended any free script, so I don't need to give you a better one. Most people can effort skins for hundreds so they should be able to get at least a Bgx sub for 20 per month.
And saying they are longterm UD as public is kinda a negative flex no? Like why are the best publics detected that often. Because riot thinks they are unfair to play against... Well..
I got that the dev is your friend but you advertised it. Its not your fault they used to offer cracked platforms. If they didn't do such shit in the past maybe I'd consider to list them... But I'm straight not a fan of people like memoryhacker, nyrex etc who crack platforms to gain profit out of it.
I didnt say its better than toir �� I said its better than paying to a script like toir. Instead go use this free script. In this xerath clip it wasnt about skillshot, it was about prediction but nevermind xD You say zoe is very bad to hit a skillshot But there are still people that cannot dodge this zoe u know? Thats already point of cheating, isnt it? You stating how bgx is affordable and cheap, Well its not. Not everyone living in a EU country nor USA or other that can pay 20$ for a gaming software monthly. Its mean much to them. Idc about memoryhackers other cracked stuff, Im talking about their league script since I know they made it from scratch and developer is in scene since long time, he is capable of doing it. And they don't even care about being listed in your thread. Nyrex or others are different since they selling cracked/pasted toir.
Old 03/18/2023, 10:45   #3356

Why even consider scripting if you can't afford 20$/Month?
Old 03/18/2023, 10:56   #3357

Quote:
Why even consider scripting if you can't afford 20$/Month?
Because it doesn't has to be ? Its a question like "why you consider living if you can't afford a lamborghini".Just because they can't afford 20$ month,it doesn't mean they cannot have fun/script in league.
Old 03/18/2023, 11:32   #3358

Quote:
Because it doesn't has to be ? Its a question like "why you consider living if you can't afford a lamborghini".Just because they can't afford 20$ month,it doesn't mean they cannot have fun/script in league.
Okay, Yeah, I'm not saying they can't use free scripts to have fun but like literally don't talk **** about other platforms cause they're paid while you're using a free script? It isn't Your decision who pays for a script and who uses a free one. If someone decides to use a paid script then why should You care? WSReborn logics are pretty **** compared to paid scripts logics. (Not comparing BGX to WSReborn)
Old 03/18/2023, 12:28   #3359

Quote:
Okay, Yeah, I'm not saying they can't use free scripts to have fun but like literally don't talk **** about other platforms cause they're paid while you're using a free script? It isn't Your decision who pays for a script and who uses a free one. If someone decides to use a paid script then why should You care? WSReborn logics are pretty **** compared to paid scripts logics. (Not comparing BGX to WSReborn)
LOL. I'm not paying for scripts.I can reach them free If I want to.I have my scripting software why should I pay for a script like toir ? I'm giving advice who are willing to buy toir. And I'm %100 sure you didn't even used WSReborn before.Hence you can't call it **** logic xD

Quote:
WSReborn logics are pretty **** compared to paid scripts logics.
And you still comparing a free product with a paid product xD
Old 03/18/2023, 12:41   #3360

Quote:
LOL. I'm not paying for scripts.I can reach them free If I want to.I have my scripting software why should I pay for a script like toir ? I'm giving advice who are willing to buy toir. And I'm %100 sure you didn't even used WSReborn before.Hence you can't call it **** logic xD

And you still comparing a free product with a paid product xD
Good for you, I did use WSReborn, LPReborn, WindSharp before . LPReborn logics were way better than WSReborn. I'm comparing them since YOU mentioned "paying for a script while you can get a free one that's UD"

If you wouldn't mention paid scripts then I wouldn't compare it. Simple as that. But If you wanna bring in paid scripts to this, here you go

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script

« Vanguard Bypass | - »