Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/23/2022, 13:56   #2296

elite*gold: 139
There is a reason why robur got removed from the legit part on this list @.
Just dont go for robur, there is also just to much trash talking/spam.

Anyone who ignores the recommendations here deserves to fall flat on their faces.
Old 07/23/2022, 14:05   #2297

elite*gold: 387
Any reviews on Hexlol ?
Old 07/23/2022, 16:00   #2298

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oid58931 View Post
Stop spamming the coach his thread with your ads and your dead 1 post accounts.
Everyone can make his own impression. There are YouTube videos from all platforms here.

Besides, the user does not even exist in the forum.

Every month you get a free key for 48h. Thus, no new user can be fooled and see for themselves.

Very outdated:

Current Database:
Bullshit!
Why did you skip the issue of TRAGIC optimization? Did you check the quality of these scripts? e.g. the script for katarina that crashes when holding the spacebar. Guess why I don't have the same name here as on the robur.lol forum...
Old 07/23/2022, 16:33   #2299

Dang why is Ensoul only 'OK' now? I think AIOs like Ferris or Heya at least make it a Good-
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2022, 18:21   #2300
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,046
Please note: It seems there is some clarification required how I will moderate this thread in the future. While looking at the unofficial list in the League of Legends section, I noticed something I would like to address. Moderation may have been too strict in this thread, and I surely would like to change that. Communication is the life of the forum. Thus, not every post should be deleted. Especially when someone asks where they can get something and another user comments on where they can get it or have it from them.

Also, in the future, users should be allowed to discuss all topic-related things in this thread, including, for example, ban waves, which some providers are always affected by.

In addition, please note that I will only apply the general board rules, no thread-specific rules, however, the rules specified by Coach Broeki almost align with our rules with one exception, namely: we allow scam accusations if the following two requirements are met:
  1. If the accused seller has a thread in our black market, the feedback must be posted there, not in this thread.
  2. You have to provide proper evidence in your post. If you don't have proof, I will delete your post.

Once again: Just follow Coach Broeki's guideline from this thread's first post to keep things orderly going.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2022, 18:22   #2301

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanda321321 View Post
Bullshit!
Why did you skip the issue of TRAGIC optimization? Did you check the quality of these scripts? e.g. the script for katarina that crashes when holding the spacebar. Guess why I don't have the same name here as on the robur.lol forum...
their community is cringe af u can't even ask tierlist or such things every time i read their forum it makes my day. and also their admin is only person who recommends their scripts lol i haven't seen any person here who likes them
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2022, 17:42   #2302

Anyone tried Vision?
Old 07/24/2022, 18:43   #2303

is bgx undetected ?
Old 07/24/2022, 20:40   #2304

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebluestreak15 View Post
is bgx undetected ?
yes should be ud atm
Old 07/24/2022, 21:28   #2305

Quote:
Originally Posted by pckkkkkky View Post
no their staff team is autistic and their community is 0. patch updates take so much time and if you are from gareno then it takes like 2 weeks or more lol and without compensation. and you probably need 3000eur PC to run it smoothly. scripts are also bad af and outdated since devs keep leaving this plat lol
Robur doesnt pay their dev , that's why
Old 07/25/2022, 01:45   #2306

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebluestreak15 View Post
is bgx undetected ?
I'm using it since more than two weeks on the same account and no ban even if i been called out like 3 times
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2022, 01:58   #2307

BGX, and LS are my go to's right now
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/25/2022, 04:09   #2308

Tested out 3 platforms on this list in the last month, will leave reviews below;

BGX: Very cheap compared to competitors, this also comes with the risk of more users = higher chance for detection/ban wave however I haven't received any bans on accounts using BGX. Champion script quality is good for the champions I used, I followed their tier list which helped me avoid champions that don't have good combos/dedicated scripts which is nice, they're the only platform I've used that has this. Evade/Utility/Awareness are all good enough to use. Overall I'd give this platform 8/10 because of its great pricing and I'd recommend it if you're using throwaway botted accounts.

LS (LegendSense): LS is a lot more expensive than BGX however that comes with some added benefits. I did not receive any ban using this platform. Champion scripts can be a bit hit and miss, this would be made easier if they had a tier list similar to BGX so you could avoid champions that aren't quite polished however stuff like Irelia/Fiora are really really clean. Orbwalker is decent, LS hands down has the best Utility/Evade/Awareness out of any platform I've used. The issues I have with LS are to do with the awful loader. Also their loader/injection does not like OCE region, sometimes the loader will not inject to OCE until the admins change some settings but it can be annoying when you want to play. I'd recommend this platform to anybody not playing in OCE. I'd give this platform 8/10 which is brought down by the awful loader, if they fixed their loader issue this is easily a 9/10 platform.

Slotted.cc: I recently got into Slotted.cc (Limit 30 slots) and it is the same price as LS. The benefits of Slotted is that it really is undetected. Nobody got hit in the 12.11/12.12 ban wave which affected almost every other platform. I think this is the newest platform out of the 3 I've used so there is obviously some work to be done on the champion script side. The orbwalker is probably the best of the 3 platforms however there is a limited champion script pool that has efficient combos/trading/spell farming. The Evade is good enough on this platform I have no complaints. The Utility/Awareness is lacking a lot compared to competitors however this is due to the platform not being fully internal which increases safety. Slotted has the best loader/injecting in my opinion I haven't had any issues at all. Personally I'd recommend Slotted if you want to play on higher valued accounts. You lose some quality in champion scripts however you gain a lot more safety than other platforms. Currently I'd give this platform a 9/10 BECAUSE of the safety which is what I value. The devs are active and I think the champion scripts will get better with time (I hope).

In conclusion/TLDR;

Slotted: Safest platform but limited features due to not being fully internal, I'd recommend this if you wanted to play a lot of games per account.

LS: Best platform for champion scripts/exploits/evade/utility however the loader sucks. 5x the price of BGX with probably the same detection rate being a fully open platform.

BGX: Cheapest, would recommend this for beginners or people on rag accounts that want to just bully people in low elo.

Edit: I was inefficiently using LS loader, it's not as bad as I thought. Knowing this now it's probably the best platform out of the 3.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/25/2022, 14:24   #2309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runabyte View Post
Any reviews on Hexlol ?
absolute total trash like any toir+ paste, just use BGX
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2022, 16:29   #2310