Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/13/2023, 23:06   #3046

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorcmg99 View Post
why u said its ****** ? the status here is Undetected and script is is not so bad.
I saw there is 3 providers of this script : hex lol , lol script, and nyrex. i dont know which one is real inventor of this script.
I'm wondering, why asking if you already have your own answer ?

Also, you shouldn't trust the status of any toir copy pasta/crack. Toir is old and never been good/ud.
The crackers/copy pasta pretending to be ud is just a big joke. They can't even update or improve the scripts (evade, champions ect). I bet they don't even know that toir is just a big AIO
Old 01/14/2023, 00:30   #3047

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardIsWell View Post
I'm wondering, why asking if you already have your own answer ?

Also, you shouldn't trust the status of any toir copy pasta/crack. Toir is old and never been good/ud.
The crackers/copy pasta pretending to be ud is just a big joke. They can't even update or improve the scripts (evade, champions ect). I bet they don't even know that toir is just a big AIO
same as bgx is detected.
Old 01/14/2023, 03:26   #3048

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorcmg99 View Post
same as bgx is detected.
All of Toir cracks/copy pastes are 5-6 years old code which isn't good and unoptimized nowadays.Because there is old logics in it.Their code is not optimized for todays they are lack of performance on Evade/Orbwalk some of them doesn't even have UI/Awereness.All of them using a leaked code at 2016-2017 and copy pasting eachother for ez $$$.I'm not a BGX fan but a Developer on league scripting scene.BGX built from scratch based on their up to date logic/code not copy paste.And still getting new updates.From that you can understand why a Toir platform is bad compared to todays platforms.
Old 01/14/2023, 12:39   #3049

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
All of Toir cracks/copy pastes are 5-6 years old code which isn't good and unoptimized nowadays.Because there is old logics in it.Their code is not optimized for todays they are lack of performance on Evade/Orbwalk some of them doesn't even have UI/Awereness.All of them using a leaked code at 2016-2017 and copy pasting eachother for ez $$$.I'm not a BGX fan but a Developer on league scripting scene.BGX built from scratch based on their up to date logic/code not copy paste.And still getting new updates.From that you can understand why a Toir platform is bad compared to todays platforms.
i cant agree with you . i play both on bgx and lolscript which as you said is cracked toir+. both have their own advantages and disadvantages. however orbwalker on lol script platform is pretty good. there are some scripts which are better than on bgx for instance Ezreal script. on the other hand bgx have better map awareness. All i want to be undetected and not get banend as it happened when i used BGX. I spoke with people using lolscript and the last ban wave didnt hit them.
Old 01/14/2023, 13:58   #3050

Your link to devilscript is incorrect, its another platform that bought the domain and its called "HexLoL". Pls update
Old 01/14/2023, 16:14   #3051

Any new **** for the recent SEA server?
Old 01/14/2023, 22:29   #3052

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predictible View Post
Your link to devilscript is incorrect, its another platform that bought the domain and its called "HexLoL". Pls update
Done. Didn't see they stopped their service and hexlol bought the domain
Old 01/16/2023, 06:10   #3053

About PM

I send a pm for u~~can u check?Thx alot
Old 01/16/2023, 07:53   #3054

BGX worth a shot at 20 dollars a month, they recently improved security too! I wouldn’t use on main though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2023, 10:25   #3055

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeriMeri View Post
None of those 3 is the creator.
Either its toirplus or toirscript which is the original, I'm not to familiar with both so I can't tell you which of the 2 original ones is the most "update" receiving one.
Toir+ is the original toir and is still updated.
Not trying to sellout or anything but if you want a decent script for cheap, Toir+ is a nobrainer imo.
Old 01/18/2023, 15:30   #3056

elite*gold: 78
Hmn thanks this is useful information
Old 01/18/2023, 17:29   #3057

How about the WSReborn script?
Old 01/18/2023, 19:49   #3058

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss91931s View Post
How about the WSReborn script?
dogshit toir
Old 01/19/2023, 05:43   #3059

so what is better looking at detections and preformance. bgx or holyness?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2023, 12:26   #3060

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomas6969 View Post
so what is better looking at detections and preformance. bgx or holyness?
You can't compare toir with any other platforms ...

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script