Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

How do I get these symbols ?

Discussion on How do I get these symbols ? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do I get these symbols ?

Hello friends , i need your help ! I've been trying to search for these club tag dots for a while , maybe you could help me find it !
Here is a link , thanks so much !

https://m.imgur.com/a/kYHqehT

( Sorry if wrong topic/category )

Old 10/27/2019, 16:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
you probably cant anymore since the "symbols" are not supported anymore and it could be an old acc transfer to ur region of somebody who got their acc a while ago

« I want to be better gamer! | LoL on a VM »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get preset vehicles as customizable (Includes Parts, Sounds, Symbols)
09/16/2011 - All Points Bulletin - 7 Replies
Things you should know before reading: .bin = A encrypted file of how the vehicle will look in the shop. Preset Vehicles = Vehicles that can't be modified. Customizable Vehicles = Those vehicles you can buy and customize. Spoofed vehicles = Vehicles that are shown as another. Step 1: Obtain the .bin from the Preset vehicle you want the full customization from the preset folder "\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Content\ItemAssets\Presets" (Can also be ARMAS Marketplace vehicles) Example:
Chat Symbols
05/15/2011 - Guild Wars - 3 Replies
Now you can spam stuff like ★ ¥ ☆ ♂ ♀ ♪ ℡ ♭ ♯ ? » Ω ¼ in guildwars and even Korean like 끠 노 just like traders in Lion's Arch. Just copy and paste into chat, a lot of symbols at http://gw.skial.com/symbols
Chinese Symbols
09/16/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo allerseits, ich Französisch, besuche ich oft Ihr Forum, und ich wollte von Ihnen wissen, ob jemand oder ich könnte eine Website oder einen Flyer für alle chinesischen Schriftzeichen für das Captcha müssen private Server metin Das ist alles Vielen Dank an alle Mit besten Grüßen
Symbols trainer v3
06/12/2008 - Maple Story - 3 Replies
THIS TRAINER WORKS FOR PRIVATE SERVERS ONLY AND YOU WILL GET AUTOBAN IN MOST ODINMS SOURCED SERVERS So if u get banned its your fault not mine First of all, thanks to samuri25404 for helping me and whoever created: -Lemmings (Jewbacca! Very Happy ) -dEM (Exidis) -Lag Hack (?) -Teleport Left/Right/Up (?) -Speed Up (?)
Foreign Language Symbols.
10/15/2007 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Hello, I've been trying to get this to work forever, but it wont. I'm trying to get foreign symbols on my keyboard. For example: Hold right shift and press a for an "a" with a line over it. I know there's a way to do it, but can someone please tell me how to do it? My computer is a Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005. If anyone could tell me how to keep my original English Keyboard but be able to hold shift and press a letter key to make a foreign letter, you will get my thanks...