Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to be better gamer!

Discussion on I want to be better gamer! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I want to be better gamer!

Hello!
I've been playing League of Legends since march and I can't break through bronze ;/ I am dying all the time in the most important moment in the game. I've read a lot of articles with guides, watched a lot of youtube and twitch pro gamers, I even took , and still, I am BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Can you help me somehow?

Old 08/25/2019, 18:38   #2

Just keep on and don't get stuck.
Only practice can create masters, so if you die today - you will kill them tomorrow

Which position do you prefer and which lvl is your account?

Old 08/26/2019, 04:40   #3

try to improve ur mechanical gameplay at the first watch korean players and see the difference and try to copy game
Old 08/29/2019, 16:02   #4

What server are you on? Maybe I can help you a bit.

Regards,
Topgun

Old 09/28/2019, 03:03   #5

''I am dying all the time in the most important moment''

Sounds like you're doing a lot of face checking late game. Its simple, just don't walk places that you don't have vision control over ESPECIALLY if you're the carry. Just don't do it. Ez fix.

Dying in lane maybe? Learn to play around cooldowns. Did the enemy just miss his cc or poke spell in lane? Great! Go trade with him, you'll win the trade assuming you're not fighting him in a giant minion wave and missing your spells.

Also learn to contest cs in lane. A good example is if you're playing TF and the enemy wants the canon. Stand beside it with a gold card. If he goes for it you wap the **** out of him with that gold card. If you're playing ADC then make it second nature to auto attack the enemy ADC when he goes for CS. He can't hit you back.

Dying to ganks in lane perhaps? Learn wave control and stop pushing past the river. Don't be cheap and try to buy a pink ward every time you recall.

Learn your matchups, learn your power spikes And if none of this was your issue then learn to position. But considering you're bronze you 100% need to learn all this even if you think you know it.

One guy said work on your mechanical gameplay which is a good thing to do. But outside of the basic mechanics of the game (last hitting, kiting, hitting your spells) game knowledge is what you need. I've seen Plat players with better mechanics than mid Diamond players. Game knowledge imo is the most important thing outside of knowing the basics of the game. Game knowledge alone should get you to at least Plat 4 even if you're an absolute dog mechanical wise.
Old 10/20/2019, 22:10   #6

You do not even play a year. Your improvement WILL COME WITH TIME! I promise!
Old 10/26/2019, 14:07   #7

The Black Market: 405/2/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteGamerRly View Post
Hello!
I've been playing League of Legends since march and I can't break through bronze ;/ I am dying all the time in the most important moment in the game. I've read a lot of articles with guides, watched a lot of youtube and twitch pro gamers, I even took , and still, I am BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Can you help me somehow?
I can coach you for 15€ - one hour, results will be there 100% in next games

Tags
lol

« LoL SCRIPTING PLATFORM | UNDETECTED | PRIVATE | How do I get these symbols ? »