Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends jokes and puns

Discussion on League of Legends jokes and puns within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends jokes and puns

Hey guys!

Wanted to share with you s about League of Legends that we digged out using our highly specialized shovels.
Old 06/28/2019, 15:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
sure

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Fun] League of Legends | jokes | puns | pictures [Collection]
08/23/2016 - League of Legends - 12 Replies
Hey epvp folks, I've collected "some" of the funniest (okay, i know some people will not find them funny at all >.>) LoL jokes, puns , and some pictures. I garentee you'll like them , and I would like to apologize for the headache and pain that some of these jokes are going to cause. #1 Why didn't sivir win the spelling bee? Because she could only spell shield. #2 Lee sin walks into a bar ... and into a chair, and into a table.
League of Legends Jokes/phrases/images
06/09/2013 - League of Legends - 20 Replies
Hi,i was very boring so i decided to create this thread.I hope this is not a spam thread or something against the rules or wtv. Basically the point of this thread is to put some fun on this section. So here you can post league of legends jokes,images,phrases... Not league of legends jokes like "Have you seen my bear tibbers" but jokes like "Urgotta be kidding me" (mods:If you consider this as a spam thread just send me a pm and i delete this)
[S4 League] Videos, Pics, Text and Jokes
08/17/2011 - S4 League - 18 Replies
http://s7.directupload.net/images/110816/3evamncc. png Hallo Comm. Viele denken jetzt wahrscheinlich, "oh was will der jetzt schonwieder". Also da einige denken, das wir zuviele Sticky Threads haben, dachte ich mir das ich beide Threads zu einem vereine. So fallen die beiden alten Threads weg und ein neuer entsteht.