Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
crediti fifa 23

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why are People Elo Boosting

Discussion on Why are People Elo Boosting within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 297
Why are People Elo Boosting

Hey guys

Why are People Elo boosting didnt they understand that they waste there Money?

why they are wasting there Money ?

1:
They canīt handle the plays in the new elo if they was as exmaple bronze to plat they will get always destroyt

2:
They will not getting better by pushing his elo from other people

3:
They are gonna ruin there MMR that they cant climb just declimb

4:
you will ruin other players games

5:
they wont have fun by playing if they get always destryt

Just for all people who want to buy Elo boost just dont do it you are not better if you boost your elo it will take time but you will just fall back to your real elo again because you are not whiout a reason in that elo you are in that elo because your skill level or brain level is atm in this elo not because people in your team.

Trust me just work on your self guys because that is the best way to climb ask your self what was my mistake even if you are 20 0 and lose ask why you lose watch the replay look guids test new things and play for the win and not for KDA
Old 05/09/2019, 14:22   #2

elite*gold: 66
I only boost up to silver 4. There is hardly a difference between Iron and silver 4
Old 05/09/2019, 14:24   #3

elite*gold: 100
Girls
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2019, 15:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayn_ View Post
1:
They canīt handle the plays in the new elo if they was as exmaple bronze to plat they will get always destroyt

2:
They will not getting better by pushing his elo from other people

3:
They are gonna ruin there MMR that they cant climb just declimb

4:
you will ruin other players games

5:
they wont have fun by playing if they get always destryt

1.)
They don't see that. They just think they deserve better and Platinum wouldn't be a problem.

2.)
This is something I can't really agree with. If you admit, that you're now playing with/against better players than you are, the new elo can be like a "bootcamp" to you. I remember that someone played on my account back in the day when I was at 700-800 elo and when I played on 1200 elo, I dropped down to 900 or something but then got back to 1100-1200 on myself. I learned and adapted what they did in the "higher" elo and so I didn't have as much difficulties in my actual area.

3.)
Yes, kinda. But I think 1 out of 50 boosted players will admit this.

4.)
I don't agree aswell. If you're Silver and go to Platinum to play your main champion, you most likely won't be much worse (I'd even say the Silver guy will play better) than some Platinum-trollhead who's playing Ivern first time. There are always people who want to ruin your game.

5.)
I think this rests with the people who wanna get boosted.

So in my opinion it depends on how you take this boost. If you see it as a bootcamp and try to be passive and supportive in your new elo, you can learn a lot and improve your play. If you just go with the mindset "finally Im where I belong" and go ahead to spam that toxic Riven gameplay, you will end up as you described.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2019, 16:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayunh View Post
1.)
They don't see that. They just think they deserve better and Platinum wouldn't be a problem.

2.)
This is something I can't really agree with. If you admit, that you're now playing with/against better players than you are, the new elo can be like a "bootcamp" to you. I remember that someone played on my account back in the day when I was at 700-800 elo and when I played on 1200 elo, I dropped down to 900 or something but then got back to 1100-1200 on myself. I learned and adapted what they did in the "higher" elo and so I didn't have as much difficulties in my actual area.

3.)
Yes, kinda. But I think 1 out of 50 boosted players will admit this.

4.)
I don't agree aswell. If you're Silver and go to Platinum to play your main champion, you most likely won't be much worse (I'd even say the Silver guy will play better) than some Platinum-trollhead who's playing Ivern first time. There are always people who want to ruin your game.

5.)
I think this rests with the people who wanna get boosted.

So in my opinion it depends on how you take this boost. If you see it as a bootcamp and try to be passive and supportive in your new elo, you can learn a lot and improve your play. If you just go with the mindset "finally Im where I belong" and go ahead to spam that toxic Riven gameplay, you will end up as you described.
I Agree but the main problem is the most people are not silver or bronze because of the mechanics they are because of there brain and that is my problem if they keep think the same in the higher elo that wouldent change something at them if they do it like you say then it will went fine but the problem is that of 50 players just 2-3 players will have this mind set of you but rly nice comment like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by qBauerp View Post
I only boost up to silver 4. There is hardly a difference between Iron and silver 4
Yes you are right every elo every division something is always different because of that you climb because something changed on your play style or mindset
Old 05/10/2019, 16:54   #6
(〃⌒∇⌒)人(⌒∇⌒〃)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 22,406
The lower the elo the worse are the players and the higher the elo the worse are the players util a certain point. In my opinion the high silver to high gold are the most "friendly" players. A bit out of context but this is my own experience. So i can understand why ppl in bronze or lower need some help. It is hard to climb in really low elos, even for good players, most of the time not because you are bad, but your teammates are.
Ofcourse for some players it IS a waste of money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2019, 17:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaja View Post
The lower the elo the worse are the players and the higher the elo the worse are the players util a certain point. In my opinion the high silver to high gold are the most "friendly" players. A bit out of context but this is my own experience. So i can understand why ppl in bronze or lower need some help. It is hard to climb in really low elos, even for good players, most of the time not because you are bad, but your teammates are.
Ofcourse for some players it IS a waste of money.
I agree with that my expierience is that plat 1- dia 3 was everyone nicly friendly but after dia 2 everyone was toxic so always harrasing people for mistakes or just blaming someone idk why are they like that dia is not high elo anymore like it was
Old 05/10/2019, 17:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaja View Post
It is hard to climb in really low elos, even for good players, most of the time not because you are bad, but your teammates are.
Huh? You did not just say this Saaja. I hope you mean "good players that are silver anyway" because put a high Plat player in Silver and he's gonna climb no matter what
Old 05/10/2019, 18:14   #9

If you understand the game and do not wrong things know what you do and when you have to do it then you will climb
Old 05/11/2019, 22:29   #10

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
gaming is a hobby and they can spend money for them hobby.let them!
Old 05/11/2019, 23:59   #11

elite*gold: 139
Well, as you can see "high-elo" players / "elo-boosters" who understands the game can climb easily from Iron to Diamond. In my opinion you give the lower players a new view of the gameplay by just watching good players playing this game. Watching streams is not that effective than matching a good player face to face in realtime.