Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
crediti fifa 23

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Why are People Elo Boosting

Discussion on Why are People Elo Boosting within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 297
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 26
Why are People Elo Boosting

Hey guys

Why are People Elo boosting didnt they understand that they waste there Money?

why they are wasting there Money ?

1:
They canīt handle the plays in the new elo if they was as exmaple bronze to plat they will get always destroyt

2:
They will not getting better by pushing his elo from other people

3:
They are gonna ruin there MMR that they cant climb just declimb

4:
you will ruin other players games

5:
they wont have fun by playing if they get always destryt


Just for all people who want to buy Elo boost just dont do it you are not better if you boost your elo it will take time but you will just fall back to your real elo again because you are not whiout a reason in that elo you are in that elo because your skill level or brain level is atm in this elo not because people in your team.

Trust me just work on your self guys because that is the best way to climb ask your self what was my mistake even if you are 20 0 and lose ask why you lose watch the replay look guids test new things and play for the win and not for KDA
###59484944 is offline  
Old 05/09/2019, 14:22   #2
 
qBauerp's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 66
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 931
Received Thanks: 638
I only boost up to silver 4. There is hardly a difference between Iron and silver 4
qBauerp is offline  
Old 05/09/2019, 14:24   #3
 
Young Krillin's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 58
Girls
Young Krillin is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2019, 15:38   #4

 
Nayunh's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,975
Received Thanks: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayn_ View Post
1:
They canīt handle the plays in the new elo if they was as exmaple bronze to plat they will get always destroyt

2:
They will not getting better by pushing his elo from other people

3:
They are gonna ruin there MMR that they cant climb just declimb

4:
you will ruin other players games

5:
they wont have fun by playing if they get always destryt

1.)
They don't see that. They just think they deserve better and Platinum wouldn't be a problem.

2.)
This is something I can't really agree with. If you admit, that you're now playing with/against better players than you are, the new elo can be like a "bootcamp" to you. I remember that someone played on my account back in the day when I was at 700-800 elo and when I played on 1200 elo, I dropped down to 900 or something but then got back to 1100-1200 on myself. I learned and adapted what they did in the "higher" elo and so I didn't have as much difficulties in my actual area.

3.)
Yes, kinda. But I think 1 out of 50 boosted players will admit this.

4.)
I don't agree aswell. If you're Silver and go to Platinum to play your main champion, you most likely won't be much worse (I'd even say the Silver guy will play better) than some Platinum-trollhead who's playing Ivern first time. There are always people who want to ruin your game.

5.)
I think this rests with the people who wanna get boosted.

So in my opinion it depends on how you take this boost. If you see it as a bootcamp and try to be passive and supportive in your new elo, you can learn a lot and improve your play. If you just go with the mindset "finally Im where I belong" and go ahead to spam that toxic Riven gameplay, you will end up as you described.
Nayunh is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2019, 16:48   #5
 
elite*gold: 297
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayunh View Post
1.)
They don't see that. They just think they deserve better and Platinum wouldn't be a problem.

2.)
This is something I can't really agree with. If you admit, that you're now playing with/against better players than you are, the new elo can be like a "bootcamp" to you. I remember that someone played on my account back in the day when I was at 700-800 elo and when I played on 1200 elo, I dropped down to 900 or something but then got back to 1100-1200 on myself. I learned and adapted what they did in the "higher" elo and so I didn't have as much difficulties in my actual area.

3.)
Yes, kinda. But I think 1 out of 50 boosted players will admit this.

4.)
I don't agree aswell. If you're Silver and go to Platinum to play your main champion, you most likely won't be much worse (I'd even say the Silver guy will play better) than some Platinum-trollhead who's playing Ivern first time. There are always people who want to ruin your game.

5.)
I think this rests with the people who wanna get boosted.

So in my opinion it depends on how you take this boost. If you see it as a bootcamp and try to be passive and supportive in your new elo, you can learn a lot and improve your play. If you just go with the mindset "finally Im where I belong" and go ahead to spam that toxic Riven gameplay, you will end up as you described.
I Agree but the main problem is the most people are not silver or bronze because of the mechanics they are because of there brain and that is my problem if they keep think the same in the higher elo that wouldent change something at them if they do it like you say then it will went fine but the problem is that of 50 players just 2-3 players will have this mind set of you but rly nice comment like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by qBauerp View Post
I only boost up to silver 4. There is hardly a difference between Iron and silver 4
Yes you are right every elo every division something is always different because of that you climb because something changed on your play style or mindset
###59484944 is offline  
Old 05/10/2019, 16:54   #6
(〃⌒∇⌒)人(⌒∇⌒〃)



 
Saaja's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 13,316
Received Thanks: 22,406
The lower the elo the worse are the players and the higher the elo the worse are the players util a certain point. In my opinion the high silver to high gold are the most "friendly" players. A bit out of context but this is my own experience. So i can understand why ppl in bronze or lower need some help. It is hard to climb in really low elos, even for good players, most of the time not because you are bad, but your teammates are.
Ofcourse for some players it IS a waste of money.
Saaja is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2019, 17:18   #7
 
elite*gold: 297
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaja View Post
The lower the elo the worse are the players and the higher the elo the worse are the players util a certain point. In my opinion the high silver to high gold are the most "friendly" players. A bit out of context but this is my own experience. So i can understand why ppl in bronze or lower need some help. It is hard to climb in really low elos, even for good players, most of the time not because you are bad, but your teammates are.
Ofcourse for some players it IS a waste of money.
I agree with that my expierience is that plat 1- dia 3 was everyone nicly friendly but after dia 2 everyone was toxic so always harrasing people for mistakes or just blaming someone idk why are they like that dia is not high elo anymore like it was
###59484944 is offline  
Old 05/10/2019, 17:42   #8

 
Nayunh's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,975
Received Thanks: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaja View Post
It is hard to climb in really low elos, even for good players, most of the time not because you are bad, but your teammates are.
Huh? You did not just say this Saaja. I hope you mean "good players that are silver anyway" because put a high Plat player in Silver and he's gonna climb no matter what
Nayunh is offline  
Old 05/10/2019, 18:14   #9
 
elite*gold: 297
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 26
If you understand the game and do not wrong things know what you do and when you have to do it then you will climb
###59484944 is offline  
Old 05/11/2019, 22:29   #10

 
LoLBoost.GG's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,218
Received Thanks: 86
gaming is a hobby and they can spend money for them hobby.let them!
LoLBoost.GG is offline  
Old 05/11/2019, 23:59   #11
 
GoldenJohn's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 139
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 325
Received Thanks: 29
Well, as you can see "high-elo" players / "elo-boosters" who understands the game can climb easily from Iron to Diamond. In my opinion you give the lower players a new view of the gameplay by just watching good players playing this game. Watching streams is not that effective than matching a good player face to face in realtime.
GoldenJohn is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Why People Buy High Elo team slots?
08/24/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
Hello guys , I wonder why ppl buying high elo team slots if they must win 5 games atleast with the team to get frame/rewards?
Why do not you help me why why
01/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hi Why don't you help me maybe this topic five me I didn't get even one response why why I hesitate on this forum more than one year for help but I don't get it -- O I want create server server server for mt2 like standard now but all I get it explained to build local I local surfer o I don't want to run a server on your server ip but rather marginal ... -- Have you bought hosting space or bought a server script to install FreeBSD what hey friends I hope help me one time
More people then 40 people in isle of conquest
08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello, needed warlock 1 or more the more how faster waterwalking elixer or an dk people to summon isle of conquest has water around it instand high walz like ab wsg etc you can easy run out the battleground and go to unknown area's
[Help]People can't Kill people in a normal attack.
11/10/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
People can't attack each other in a PK place in a normal attack they only can attack each other with a skill(fastblade and other) and before it worked now it is not =/ Any help?



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.