Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Lol client lag fix -troubleshooting

Discussion on Lol client lag fix -troubleshooting within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lol client lag fix -troubleshooting

Hey guys!

I'd like to share with you our newest article on

Chiboost!

Old 09/30/2019, 15:30   #2

I have been facing a similar problem while playing the game. Especially on the campus network, where I spend most of my time. I literally tried everything from top to bottom consisting of OS tweaks, Network tweaks, using a different wireless adapter but all effort in vain.

Luckily, I came across a thread on another tech forum (toms) where many fellow gamers who were previously facing the issue shared their experience along with what kind of alternative/ solution they were able to use to counter this problem. From there, for the first time in my life, I understood how meaningful a VPN could be for a gamer like us.

Out of many recommendations, I tried a few and then settled for PureVPN which allows me to play the game without any hassle by simply connecting to any of the available servers close to my location. and not to forget enjoy more economical prices of games when it comes to purchasing new games because all major launching platforms are offering different prices in different regions, and this is exactly where using a VPN proves healthy.

The best approach would be to go search on google about PureVPN or any other vpn service and see which one suits you the best, in my case as mentioned already I am able to achieve wonders and enjoy gaming once again both at home and campus without any hassle or issues which usually a NAT type network does.

Old 10/20/2019, 22:14   #3

Just having something

Tags
client, lag fix, lol

« SEARCHING FOR 3 PEOPLE ON EUNE FOR CLASH | Leauge of Legends Support Gameplay »