Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Is there anyway to bypass the name filter since the new client?

Discussion on Is there anyway to bypass the name filter since the new client? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there anyway to bypass the name filter since the new client?

I couldnt find any info anywhere

« Coaching | League Posters »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyway to change server name in client?
01/26/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Hey EPvPers, Since i'm using another source now, i'm off the shitty Messi sources :') ... and using a lower patched source. But i would like to change my server name (client sided). Previously, it was possible to change the server name in the server.dat file, now it isn't anymore. How to change the server name of my client now? Is it even possible? Thanks! Bash.
[Theroy] Bypass Name Filter (Create New Character)
11/21/2009 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
I do Know in WoW, you used to be able to Filter the packets Sent (Not Saying you could copy someone elses name) Altho like the Curse filter it might be client sided say enabling you to make a nul value name or using invalid Characters such as the alt+???? or even have the name Fuck as your name.. I havent tried because its very bannable but... Simple proccess would be to Get a name such as (dfsdfsdf) convert it into hex, and filter it with say the word Fuck into hex. Your Client reads it as...
Is there anyway to remove the (Away temp.)message next to the player's name when afk?
11/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I would like to know if it is possible for someone to mod/change files to remove the (Away temp) message next to the character's name when someone is afk or minimize or put CO in the background. First the Away Temp will stop you from AUTO FOLLOW Second stop your character trainning in TG More importantly. For people who use background bot such as AUTO SKILL BOT, CID, and SV, the message will still show even when the bot is running. In other words, other players will see your character...
Is there anyway to change a chars email w/o info
11/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
<is there anyway to change a chars email without knowing info?> I was told there was some way to do with with ArtMoney i have tried a few times but i wasent sure so i thought i would try to ask someone who would knowtext2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Lol. Please help' border='0' alt='Lol. Please help' />
is there anyway to unlock the banned account ???
03/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
topic asked all. :ops: