Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Only smurf group.

Discussion on NA Only smurf group. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Only smurf group.

Hi i am a NA region league player that has been playing the game over 6 years, pretty much since it released, we are very skilled and peaked in high diamond ranks except master/challenger tier. My friends and i decided to make a group dedicated to openly smurfing with those in need of help or those that are needing of friends in the community. We occasionally smurf to practices other roles overall we climb quite quickly on our smurfs. If you are interested in joining us in any games, we have smurfs in all ranks so dw or If youwant to smurf along side us or with others pls drop your ign below and i'll toss you an add and inv to the group. I will occasionally plan to do some giveaways privately to the group depending on its sucess.
Old 11/14/2016, 23:04   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Closed Thread

Tags
group, open, smurfing, technically not boosting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2X SMURF ACCOUNTS | 1 SMURF WITH RARE NAME "Hide on Bush"/SECOND SMURF IS FRESH GOLD
01/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling 2 of my Smurfs Accounts. My First Smurf has the name "Hide on bush". The name has 1 fake letter and it will not show the full name in Champ Select & Ingame Chat. BUT it will show the whole full name in Loading Screen & Ingame. Its very funny, if they called you Faker etc. Both Accounts are Gold Elo and I don't need them anymore. If you want some proof, that it rlly show the full name ingame, just write me a pm and add me as friend in LoL. We can make a custom...
Group'd take some orders from other boosting group.
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi. We would take eloboosting orders from other bigger boosting group (80/20 - standard/. negotiable). Feedback and jobs are in our main thread, we do both east/west. Waiting for skype contact if interested: skype: EuropeEloBoost / pm. It'd look same as for boosters, but we'd be able to take more orders.
[Frage[ Group.txt neue Group hinzufügen
04/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi ich wollte für ein paar Metins eig. Gruppen machen(Eid'S) nur wenn ich das halt mit file zilla in die Group.txt einfüge und uploade dann startet der Server nich mehr(Virtual pc). Hier die Grp'S Group Eid1 { Vnum 10001