Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Group'd take some orders from other boosting group.

Discussion on Group'd take some orders from other boosting group. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Group'd take some orders from other boosting group.

Hi.

We would take eloboosting orders from other bigger boosting group (80/20 - standard/. negotiable). Feedback and jobs are in our main thread, we do both east/west. Waiting for skype contact if interested:

It'd look same as for boosters, but we'd be able to take more orders.
Old 09/22/2013, 22:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The story is vague, care to explain?
Old 09/23/2013, 11:39   #3

I work like normal elobooster, but i CAN take more orders if u have ones - whole story. Anything else to explain?
Old 10/16/2013, 08:22   #4

Bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] Plat I carry jungler interested in starting a Boosting group
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skillful solo Q player looking to get started. Any pointers would be appreciated. "If you're good at something, never do it for free." -The Joker
[Selling] League of legand Boosting Group Made of 3 Speicalist players Got enough vouches Check
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys, i represent a group of ( Challenger, Diamond I and Diamond II ) boosters, and we offer cheap fast boosting, we are open for all kind of boosting or teaching lessons for adc and supports.(Profiles are at bottom of this post) We can boost on EUW EUNE NA , and we can try turkish and Russian server. Dont forget SEASON 4 is near guys :-) -on NA and BR we can play only to G5 coz of higher ping We provide Fast and cheap elo boost with almost 90% winratio on all divisions, our...
[Selling] Boosting Group Made Of 3 Guys (Cheap - Trusted - Faster ) Need Vouchers And Feedback
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys, i represent a group of ( Diamond 3-Gold I - Platnuim 3 ) boosters, and we offer cheap fast boosting, we are open for all kind of boosting or teaching lessons for adc and supports.(Profiles are at bottom of this post) We can boost on EUW EUNE NA , and we can try turkish and Russian server. Dont forget SEASON 4 is near guys :-) -on NA and BR we can play only to G5 coz of higher ping We provide Fast and cheap elo boost with almost 90% winratio on all divisions, our customers...
[Buying] NA Boosting Group
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking for a boosting group thats interested in a little more organization and money. Here are my requirements. 18+ professional vent and skype 3 or more including yourself working knowledge of PC components regular (at least relative) available hours Basically im looking to run the business side of a website/forums and delegate jobs. I have a plan to get and maintain work but to be honest im not that great of a player probably silver. If you are interested PM me.
[Frage[ Group.txt neue Group hinzufügen
04/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi ich wollte für ein paar Metins eig. Gruppen machen(Eid'S) nur wenn ich das halt mit file zilla in die Group.txt einfüge und uploade dann startet der Server nich mehr(Virtual pc). Hier die Grp'S Group Eid1 { Vnum 10001