Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

boosting after get banned

Discussion on boosting after get banned within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
boosting after get banned

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, somehow i got banned for MMR-Boosting this Season. The Boosting was like more then 6 Months Ago. Well happens and **** it but,

is the chance higher to get banned again, when i want to get boosted again?
Or is it more safe to get boosted while DuoQ with a Booster?

Cause Riots eMail told me, they will bann the Account instant if i get caught again.

Any helps?
Old 11/06/2016, 19:52   #2

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYSLY View Post
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, somehow i got banned for MMR-Boosting this Season. The Boosting was like more then 6 Months Ago. Well happens and **** it but,

is the chance higher to get banned again, when i want to get boosted again?
Or is it more safe to get boosted while DuoQ with a Booster?

Cause Riots eMail told me, they will bann the Account instant if i get caught again.

Any helps?
Basically, you get a confirm ban when someone plays from your account and wins heavy percentage of games and your MMR gets high which is detectable easily.
Considering the DuoQ thing, I think it's not detectable.
They have different measures to identify the boosting like IP, sudden change in MMR or win rate, champs you never played and your play style.
They seriously dug into the account details once they are sure it's been boosted they will ban the account and then they have 100% surety and the player has no arguments.
Thanks
1 User