Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboosting

Discussion on Eloboosting within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eloboosting

Hi, im an diamond elo player, im elobooster, i've boosted before im usually boosting for money so if anyone is interested add me on my skype ivanee46
boost is fast its not so expensive and i know there are a lot of players that want one but they're too expensive so pm me with msg i need a boost or something i'll get it and read it in no time
Also boosting is on Eune
Old 10/22/2016, 09:02   #2

Ask a mod to move your thread to The League Of Legends Black Market,because that's where it should be
Old 10/23/2016, 14:48   #3

Very friendly guy, played some games with him in Gold Elo. He's very good as AD Carry and can easily carry games up to platin elo
Old 10/29/2016, 14:23   #4

This has to be on the marked place

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEW eloboosting website!! www.eloboosting.eu
06/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings summoners! We are a new eloboosting company who offer quality boosts with high winrate. All of our boosters are MINIMUM 300+ lp master on EUW. We are currently running a concept that is called price guarantee. So what does that mean? This means that IF you find a website that have a lower price than ours - we will cut 10% from their price. As our website just came online today, we have some issues with our payment settings, however, we DO take orders both on Skype and...
EloBoosting
05/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello i'm Diamond 5 player main top and i'm here to show you the price of eloboosting in EUW ONLY ! Bronze to Silver : Bronze V to Bronze IV = 5$ Bronze IV to III = 5$ Bronze III to II = 6$ Bronze II to I = 6$ Bronze I to Silver V = 6$
[Selling] Eloboosting Design for 10€ (Self Editble) Get your Eloboosting design today
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling this self editble eloboosting thread design for 10€, if you dont have photoshop I will help you edit the text for free. http://i.epvpimg.com/dsdue.png add me on skype! heat_epvp I accept Referrals, PayPal, E*gold as payment methods.
[Selling] Heat's Eloboosting Service! [NA|EUW|EUNE] Cheap & Quality Eloboosting
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Po9kh.png GALLERY! One of our NA booster is currently working on Gold IV - Plat V http://i.epvpimg.com/s8XOc.jpg
lol-eloboosting.com
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Lol Elo Boost | Professional ELO Boosting