Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help climbing looking for coach

Discussion on need help climbing looking for coach within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help climbing looking for coach

save meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 10/19/2016, 19:19   #2

elite*gold: 424
What role do you play? I could teach you jungle to a d1 level, all other roles to platinum I niveau.
Old 10/24/2016, 12:35   #3

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bronze Jungler View Post
What role do you play? I could teach you jungle to a d1 level, all other roles to platinum I niveau.
I'll need this main jungler . would be a pleasure if you could help me a bit
Old 10/29/2016, 11:23   #4

elite*gold: 0
I can help you also with some tips , i am not main jungler but on youtube will find the most good strategies , they are a few channels who are specialize in jungler tutorials.
-learn your route as jungler farm and timing on tab key
-when you walk into jungle or attack minions where do you look ? all time minimap see who are aggressive who put ward who miss cs who flame on chat from enemy (that guy is tilted and you can focus him , a rage flamer who is more busy with chat in enemy team is more likely to troll so focus gank him); also in loading screen try to opgg them to see who is bad in enemy team , who lost many games etc focus that person on ganks
-Ignore chat if youre team blame or flame , never ever tipe in chat , unless you must say you make drake baron you gank etc but you can also ping and let them know
-IGNORE CHAT , if you want to chat stay on facebook ; this will help you a lot to improve as a jungler you know what to do when to do don't need directions you are bronze and there i think ppl still tiping more then cs or focusing game
-After ganks try to help team push if succeed to destroy towers
-If all lanes push just farm and ignore chat , your time will come...but stay close to mid lane is more likely to help there countergank
Nothing to do in free time ? Look at Trick2g stream , you can learn from him to climb to gold
Closed Thread