Hello, can anybody tell me how can i make chargeback to my money? I bought 45 euros RP to a account from mistake and want to get them back. What i do now?
- I contact Riot?
- I can do by myself with any way?
- I must contact my bank?
Oh dude, the hell is wrong with you?
Just call your **** bank and tell them that you want the money back. I promise you that you won't wake up in a prison tomorrow.
Oh dude, the hell is wrong with you?
Just call your **** bank and tell them that you want the money back. I promise you that you won't wake up in a prison tomorrow.
Okay okay..im just afraid that they will tell me why i bought it then if i werent sure and want chargeback now..thats all
Chargeback 12/20/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 21 Replies Hello I sold somebody 125 DBs for $156.25 USD Via paypal. I told them to send as gift and everything but now they are using Chargeback to reclaim the money and the funds are being held by paypal. Do I have any options at this point?
About TPL and Chargeback... 10/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies if i would do chargeback on ThePowerLevel.
i'll get problems or something ( Sued... ? ) ?
chargeback 04/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies how much time u can chargeback silks u have charged it on acc ?? (using paypal)
[QUESTiON] With what can u make chargeback? 08/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies So? With what option u can.
Please be specific.
Or tell me if u can do it with simple credit card direct charge.