Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/14/2017, 17:26   #526

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
well what should you do as an adc if you play against bullshit like poppy/sion who will take minimum 1 maximum 10 dmg per autoattack if you have 1-3 items, it feels as if you heal them if youre not fullbuild
So against sion well u dont kill him quickly and he shouldnt kill u quickly hes rly easy to outplay. Poppy is just op atm so u can either ban her or play long range meta champs like ezreal/jhin/varus so u dont even get into her range and can over time zerg her down. The better u are at last hitting the easier ofc. If u have like 8 or even better 9-10 cs per minute as adc the entire game gets much easier since u hit ur power spikes way earlier and can start influencing the game. If u only have 6cs per minute as adc in the current meta and poppy has 2 armor items u will deal no dmg.
so if i understood correctly, the gap between a good adc and a bad adc is way larger than it used to be (2-3 seasons ago)

edit: do u know when to go courage/thunderlords/fevor as riven? i checked "adrian riven"'s op.gg and he runs alot of fevor but also sometimes thunder, courage, and the speedup thingy.. i know that it is matchup dependent but id like to know on which situations you should pick each
Old 01/15/2017, 19:13   #527

elite*gold: 0
Have time for more questions
Old 01/15/2017, 22:35   #528

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
?? what about answering mine?
Old 01/16/2017, 17:59   #529

so if i understood correctly, the gap between a good adc and a bad adc is way larger than it used to be
I dont know if its larger its just that adc was always hard to play efficiently and needs to do way more than other roles to win. I cant rly recommend it to climb.

do u know when to go courage/thunderlords/fevor as riven? i checked "adrian riven"'s op.gg and he runs alot of fevor but also sometimes thunder, courage, and the speedup thingy.. i know that it is matchup dependent but id like to know on which situations you should pick each
Im not a riven main but riven has the highest winrate with stormraiders so i would always go that if u can. In harder matchups where u rly need every last point of dmg probably fervor and in matchups where u just get fcked colossus so u got a bit of extra tankiness.
Old 01/16/2017, 18:06   #530

elite*gold: 86
Do you believe in benefits some skins give you? For example me as a shaco otp, the masked shaco skin leaves a white effect when ur using the q, compared to the other skins, which leave the orginal orange smoke, it seems harder to see it. What do you think about that?
Old 01/17/2017, 16:41   #531

Do you believe in benefits some skins give you? For example me as a shaco otp, the masked shaco skin leaves a white effect when ur using the q, compared to the other skins, which leave the orginal orange smoke, it seems harder to see it. What do you think about that?
Yes definitely. There are also skins banned in competitive like iblitzcrank. His hook is much harder to see because he just shoots his fist and there is no cable or anyhting with it. I think bloodlord vladimir also has a smoother auto attack animation. So yes in soloq u can get a small advantage with skins.
Old 01/17/2017, 17:34   #532

Is a rylai benefict for a last item for pantheon ? Because late game pantheon is not that good ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 01/17/2017, 19:51   #533

Is a rylai benefict for a last item for pantheon ? Because late game pantheon is not that good ?
No if u rly want a slow get frozenmallet but tbh since he has 2 ranged abilities and a stun u dont rly need it. I would go full ar pen and ad for last item maybe a guardian angle if u need it.
Old 01/19/2017, 14:57   #534

Keep asking
Old 01/20/2017, 08:31   #535

I just fall in love with ezreal, i do the usual build trinity
Is there any viable build with critic ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 01/20/2017, 08:41   #536

elite*gold: 15
Hey Wrath greetings,

i just want your thoughts on the following pick. Since a few weeks i started to play on my smurff Yasuo Jungle with Courrage of K. Im playing it with Cinderhulk, tank items, + Phantom Dancer.
Sometimes if i get fed i go for IE. in my opinion it worked incredible well (yea ik not that high elo)

But do you think it would be viable on my main too (d2) or should i pick just meta champs?

I think especially vs stuff like syndra /ahri / ad carries a tank yasuo is pretty nice, but im a bit scared of the Kha dominance pre 6

Your ideas?

EDIT: My smurff is platinum 5
Old 01/20/2017, 18:33   #537

I just fall in love with ezreal, i do the usual build trinity
Is there any viable build with critic ?

U mean like a normal adc? With ie etc? Some people used to build trinity + ie but they removed the crit on trinity. I think the best atm is blue build ezreal with muramana iceborn/trinity botrk lw qss.

i just want your thoughts on the following pick. Since a few weeks i started to play on my smurff Yasuo Jungle with Courrage of K. Im playing it with Cinderhulk, tank items, + Phantom Dancer.
Sometimes if i get fed i go for IE. in my opinion it worked incredible well (yea ik not that high elo)
But do you think it would be viable on my main too (d2) or should i pick just meta champs?

Ive never played yasuo tank jgl before so i dont know how good he clears. But i dont think his ganks and objective control are good enough that u can still get more gold/objectives than the enemy jgler in d2. U can try it out a couple of games and see if u still outperform the enemy jgler. Also i wouldnt build him full tank i think bruiser makes more sense since he doesnt scale with tank stats.
Old 01/21/2017, 18:42   #538

Keep asking
Old 01/23/2017, 20:02   #539

What would you recommend for to focus on in order to reach d4-d3 ?
Old 01/24/2017, 00:08   #540

wanna climb higher than last season, atm i'm stuck at g4 and i was g5 last season.
Usually i stick with support/toplane preferance, but it feels bad.