Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/29/2016, 20:02   #376

elite*gold: 2
And what Midlanders you prefer ;P? Top5
Old 08/30/2016, 13:59   #377

elite*gold: 0

The strongest imo for soloq are atm: Lb, Tal, Aurelion, Twisted, Cass, Vik, Malz.
Lb/Tal/Aur/Twisted have huge mobility and can outroam the enemy laner easily. Cass/Malz/Vik just deal an insane amount of dmg and can even if behind contribute alot to the teamfights. Those are more than 5 but i cant rly say which are stronger. Ive seen high winrates on all of them.
I personally play Lissandra when i have to mid, since thats the easiest champ for me to push out and roam.

The strongest imo for soloq are atm: Lb, Tal, Aurelion, Twisted, Cass, Vik, Malz.
Lb/Tal/Aur/Twisted have huge mobility and can outroam the enemy laner easily. Cass/Malz/Vik just deal an insane amount of dmg and can even if behind contribute alot to the teamfights. Those are more than 5 but i cant rly say which are stronger. Ive seen high winrates on all of them.
I personally play Lissandra when i have to mid, since thats the easiest champ for me to push out and roam.
Old 08/31/2016, 09:35   #378

How can I improve my Riven? Animationcanceling isnt any problem, but I still have too much bad games.
Old 08/31/2016, 13:42   #379

How can I improve my Riven? Animationcanceling isnt any problem, but I still have too much bad games.
What do u mean by bad games? Do u feed or do u not have enough gold to carry? Watch ur own replays and replays from high elo rivens. U can then compare what they do differently . When they trade and how to handle the lane. Normally if u die u just didnt think ahead far enough. Maybe u pushed too far without vision or flash up and the jungler punished u. Or u probably played too aggressive in fights and went 1v2 1v4 etc, just too far infront of ur team into the enemy team. Just write down why u died each game and try to not repeat those mistakes. If u stop dieing often u will automatically become one of the strongest players (more farm, less gold for the enemies etc.) and can have more impact to win games.
Old 08/31/2016, 19:44   #380

Hi, can a support be helpfull like a carry(mid,adc..) to win a low elo game?
Old 08/31/2016, 20:54   #381

Hi, can a support be helpfull like a carry(mid,adc..) to win a low elo game?
Yes definitely but u have to play carry/dmg supports like: Zyra, Velkoz, Brand. Champs taht deal alot of dmg with only like 2 items. Blitz is also nice ifu are rly good at hooking their carries and can win many games in lower elo. I wouldnt play passive supports in low elo since u cnat rly do anything if ur carry is super bad.

keep asking
Old 09/04/2016, 14:30   #382

Have time for more questions
Old 09/07/2016, 20:28   #383

elite*gold: 799
Situation:

Me: Adc Lucian 7:1
Enemy: Mid Kassadin 13:2

He nearly one shotted me and could jump around every 3-5 secs..
We lost the game, because Kassadin totally destroyed me even with my Maw and MR of my support.

Is there anything i could do vs a fed Kassadin while playing adc? :/
I kinda felt useless and hopeless.
Old 09/08/2016, 19:02   #384

Is there anything i could do vs a fed Kassadin while playing adc?
U allrdy did the correct thing by buying a maw. But u are correct. Champs like Kassa are designed to destroy squishies. If hes rly far ahead u can only wait for mistakes by him. Dont go around alone anymore and wait for him to focus some1 else, then join the teamfight. There is no magic or secret way to play that as far is i know. U just have to wait for him to **** up and focus ur support then u can maybe burst him down.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2016, 22:59   #385

Keep asking
Old 09/09/2016, 23:02   #386

I'm training my shaco, he's ******* awesome when feed any advice or tips for shaco maybe?
Old 09/09/2016, 23:22   #387

Received Thanks: 2,872
Where are graves nerfs already?
Old 09/10/2016, 17:18   #388

I'm training my shaco, he's ******* awesome when feed any advice or tips for shaco maybe?
Get tiamat as early as possible. Some even get it before upgrading their jungle item and just rush it on their first back. It will increase ur jgl clear soooo much. Jgl clear is ur safe gold income u dont always know how many kills u can get on the map, it often depends how bad the enemies are playing. So to be always good in the game from a lvl and gold perspective get tiamat rly early. If u cant kill any1 in teamfights later on just go splitpush. Tiamat also helps u there. U are very elusive and can push and threaten towers very well. I think u probabyl split with shaco very often later on. There are many champs that u cant do much against in teamfights as shaco. So imo a splitpush oriented build is the best. Some peolpe build him bruiser but when u build him bruisher why pick shaco. U can just pick a better bruiser champ then.

Where are graves nerfs already?
I dont think they will come soon. His winrate in high elo isnt evne that high. And vs tanks hes not even taht good. Hes good vs all the squishy champs yes but when the enemy team has a double tank front line he cant rly burst them down and looses some of his potential.
Old 09/11/2016, 17:42   #389

Have time for more questions
Old 09/14/2016, 06:52   #390

Ty for advice, i'm also playing pantheon jungle and brand supp (i'm silver 2), i need advice im level 7 pantheon and 6 brand with 140k mastery pantheon and 70k mastery brand but i don't know wtf im still silver how can i carry solo ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk