Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Ranked Restrictions!

Discussion on [EUW] Ranked Restrictions! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Ranked Restrictions!

Hello guys! I am looking for some1 who can WIN 34 games in draft mode for my ranked restrictions to end asap, i dont have much time to play lol and when i do, i like climbing in Solo Q! What i can offer is one of my smurfs, have one on EUW and one on EUNE! The account have champs and runes and some skins! One is played some placements and one is either allrdy at gold or still unranked, cant remember lol!

So you WIN 34 games in draft mode and you get a free account, the ACCOUNT is NOT botted etc etc!

PM me or reply here!

Best regards, a toxic idiot
Old 04/23/2015, 18:18   #2

I think you should post in black market section, it will be faster for everyone to find.
Old 05/08/2015, 15:31   #3

add me at luckyahri skype
Old 05/12/2015, 09:43   #4

Go to the trading section, this will only be marked as spam from mods.
Old 05/12/2015, 12:14   #5

ranked restriction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortanz855 View Post
Hello guys! I am looking for some1 who can WIN 34 games in draft mode for my ranked restrictions to end asap, i dont have much time to play lol and when i do, i like climbing in Solo Q! What i can offer is one of my smurfs, have one on EUW and one on EUNE! The account have champs and runes and some skins! One is played some placements and one is either allrdy at gold or still unranked, cant remember lol!

So you WIN 34 games in draft mode and you get a free account, the ACCOUNT is NOT botted etc etc!

PM me or reply here!

Best regards, a toxic idiot
i could take care of it for 1,10 per win if u want me to do the job just write a skypemessage or here