Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is coaching worth ?

Discussion on Is coaching worth ? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/30/2014, 20:48   #16

elite*gold: 20
its not so easy to study streams and look on mistakes if you cant see it. Ofc its posible to learn on your own but easier is to have a coach its more faster for sure, ALL depends on your situation and preferences
Old 06/30/2014, 21:01   #17

elite*gold: 0
I'm Plat 3 atm. (not the highest but its pretty good i guess)
One of my mates is (he just played the 10 ranked games) Silver 5. But, after I always told him what to do, he plays like atleast Gold 5. (in my opinion)
But still, ive played so many hours with him (atleast 10 Games per week) , so I think coaching lessons are not worth.
Old 07/01/2014, 13:32   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedHamster View Post
I'm Plat 3 atm. (not the highest but its pretty good i guess)
One of my mates is (he just played the 10 ranked games) Silver 5. But, after I always told him what to do, he plays like atleast Gold 5. (in my opinion)
But still, ive played so many hours with him (atleast 10 Games per week) , so I think coaching lessons are not worth.
it depends on person if he dont make progres something is wrong. There are ppl who always suck at games and others are just good in it
Old 07/08/2014, 21:37   #19

Thank you all.

I will try to improve by myself and will not waste money. Altough if someones wants to talk with me, give tips, etc, do some games where we can have fun and at same time learn :=)

Feel free to contact !
Old 08/07/2014, 06:41   #20

Coaching is definitely worth it. You can gather a lot of information and knowledge just from a couple of hours of it.
Old 08/07/2014, 07:43   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond.Elo View Post
Coaching is definitely worth it. You can gather a lot of information and knowledge just from a couple of hours of it.
These informations can he get at Streams for free too also Coaching isn't worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond.Elo View Post
It isn't worth it cause he can get these informations and knowledge in streams too in couple of hours or minutes.
Old 08/07/2014, 08:11   #22

Streams and just playing the game can improve you, but it can take more time and there are quite some people that don't know why they win or loose, and coaching can point out to you what you need to do, improve at or not do.

But it's hard to say if it will be worht it, some people who just buys coaching but don't want to learn something or improve themself, as for blaming others or having an attitude of "I'm doing that already!" won't really help you.

Some people can learn from informating streams and commentary, and maybe you could check up a few of those first, if not then you could try coaching

Good luck anyway! : )
Old 08/07/2014, 09:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeritu View Post
Streams and just playing the game can improve you, but it can take more time and there are quite some people that don't know why they win or loose, and coaching can point out to you what you need to do, improve at or not do.

But it's hard to say if it will be worht it, some people who just buys coaching but don't want to learn something or improve themself, as for blaming others or having an attitude of "I'm doing that already!" won't really help you.

Some people can learn from informating streams and commentary, and maybe you could check up a few of those first, if not then you could try coaching

Good luck anyway! : )
Not really a Coach do what everybody can do.
Like everybody can analyst the game and find out the fails.
Old 08/07/2014, 09:51   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZB TPT OhReaL View Post
Not really a Coach do what everybody can do.
Like everybody can analyst the game and find out the fails.
Well some players can have truble to see what they are doing wrong, and keep doing it over and over again.
Old 08/07/2014, 12:01   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeritu View Post
Well some players can have truble to see what they are doing wrong, and keep doing it over and over again.
These players are just retarded and don't watch good enough.
Old 08/07/2014, 14:15   #26

elite*gold: 31
Everyone who offers a coach says ofc that will improve and it does! But you can learn the basic from streams or other sites. Basic thinks are just: Farm, Focus, maybe kite as adc and decisions. You can learn it on your own so you dont need to waste your money for a coach which you can get for free. In Youtube are many tutorials for lol for free.
Old 08/07/2014, 14:23   #27

elite*gold: 99
The Black Market: 242/0/0
Quote:
These informations can he get at Streams for free too also Coaching isn't worth it.

It isn't worth it cause he can get these informations and knowledge in streams too in couple of hours or minutes.

False.

Everybody here (mostly boosters or high elo players) seem to think people can learn from streams.. when this is not the case. Almost all low elo players can't even see the mistakes they make, how can they improve when they don't see what they do wrong?

Coaching can help a lot, there are many 'tricks' to use when trying to climb the ladder and make winning a lot easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyTears12 View Post
Everyone who offers a coach says ofc that will improve and it does! But you can learn the basic from streams or other sites. Basic thinks are just: Farm, Focus, maybe kite as adc and decisions. You can learn it on your own so you dont need to waste your money for a coach which you can get for free. In Youtube are many tutorials for lol for free.
I mean, why would you got to school and listen to someone explain you things when you can go on google and learn everything there is to learn?

Right..

Quote:

No you don't, watching a streamer play in diamond 1 does not help you carry low elo games at all
Old 08/09/2014, 23:15   #28

Coaching is definitely worth it, you can gather a lot of information just discussing and analyzing the game with a player who has a much higher skill level at the game than you do.
Old 08/10/2014, 08:26   #29

play normal more for practice
Old 08/12/2014, 02:20   #30

Coaching is really worth if the coach is really good player.It improves ur skill much faster than soloq.