Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] FFdec edit mode

Discussion on [Problem] FFdec edit mode within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
[Problem] FFdec edit mode

moin,

weiß einer evtl. wie ich das folgende problem bei FFdec löse?:

jedes mal wenn ich mit FFdec eine .swf öffne, dort auf ein script klicke, es editiere und dann auf save drücke kommt ein fehler das eine zeile nicht passt bzw. was falsch ist, das kommt auch wenn ich einfach nur auf edit drücke und dann auf save drücke.

Wenn jemand ein programm hat mit dem ich auch swfs editieren kann (die scripts) dann wäre es nett wenn er mir den link geben würde.

aber bitte nicht sowas wie z.b.
Sothink Swf Editor.
Sothink Swf Quicker.
Sothink Swf Decompiler.
Rabdasm/Abcexport.

will einfach nur swfs editieren (die scripts in den swfs) aber finde leider nichts bei google (ca. 3 stunden insgesamt gesucht).

Sollte das hier der falsche bereich dafür sein entschuldige ich mich.
Old 05/09/2014, 19:59   #2

elite*gold: 4
keiner eine Idee?, ich komm einfach nicht weiter, und finde auch keinen Editor der klappt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Titanfall: Edit of the Multiplayer Mode
06/23/2021 - Gaming News - EN - 5 Replies
In celebration of this year's Gamescom in Cologne, a shot interview came up with Drew McCoy, the producer of the upcoming multiplayer first-person-shooting game "Titanfall", which shows, apart from McCoy's statements, a bunch of gameplay material from the game's multiplayer mode. An edit of interview and gameplay was published in cooperation with publisher Electronic Arts and development studio Respawn Entertainment. The producer heavily foregrounds that the multiplayer mode contains many...
How to edit PK Mode System Message like Real Conquer Online .- TQ.Elgahed
04/17/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
By the name of the god ======================== https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-s nc7/318234_386841814672456_204486489574657_1203765 _516958624_n.jpg lets open PacketHandler.cs
World Edit Problem und Creeper Problem
06/04/2011 - Minecraft - 15 Replies
Also wegen Worldedit immer wenn ich //walls oder so eingebe kommt dieser error: An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command Und jetz wegen Creeper Ich mach die Creeper bei WorldGuard oder wie das heißt immer weg aber es geht nicht O_o es kommen immer so 2 und machen boom baam bitte um hilfe :( # sieht bei mir so aus mobs: block-creeper-explosions: true block-creeper-block-damage: true block-creature-spawn: anti-wolf-dumbness: false
Conquer Ghost Mode edit.. need help.
08/04/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Alright so basically I'm trying to get into the oh so famous "ghost mode" of Conquer. Pretty much the Conquer realm is always in Enlightenment Mode but without the pointy finger. The reason I want to do this is to have the ability to log in more miners than my current limit. As I'm trying this I have 27 clients logged and mining. The way I'm able to log in 27 is right click to start mining than press the Tab key however Enlightenment Mode gets rid of alot of other garbage. I would just right...