Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Announcement Sounds

Discussion on Announcement Sounds within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Announcement Sounds

Hallo,

und zwar möchte ich wissen ob man diese Accouncement Sounds von LoL:

irgendwie einbauen bzw ersetzen kann ?
Finde die einfach besser als die Normalen.
Old 05/04/2014, 22:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
also wenn man skins austauschen kann geht das bestimmt auch mit sounds. Aber traurig das es einfach jedes A-RTS hat außer LoL.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CF Sounds
09/09/2013 - CrossFire - 4 Replies
CrossFire Quake Sound Effects and links to how to download - YouTube wollte fragen ob es die noch i-wo zum downloaden gibt
Editing Sounds? / Bearbeiten von Sounds?
01/04/2013 - Elsword - 1 Replies
English: So i recently got this fascination to try editing sounds Ex: Changing the sound for harsh chaser on ShK into scorpion from mortal kombat saying "Get over here!" so i decompiled, changed the files/etc. Compiled, then patched them in as the game loaded. Yet somehow the sounds were still the original sounds... Even though when I restarted the game had to patch my edited file out. Anyone think they could help me out?
Torchlight II Release Announcement .. Announcement!!!
08/25/2012 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
Ja, ihr habt richtig gehört. Jetzt ist es Wirklich fest Angekündigt!!! Torchlight II wird kommen! Der langersehnte Diablo 3 Konkurrent hebt sich hervor.
CO Sounds
11/18/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
I was a bit bored and I just wanted to spice up co a little. I came across a few sounds which are really good, I hope you like these! ADD THESE SOUNDS TO YOUR "C:/Program Files/Conquer 2.0/Sound" folder BTW, Below is the sounds that replaces the old sounds for: * Female Death Sound * Male Death Sound
Sounds
08/23/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
Well first off let me say that I know where the sound files are kept as in bell.wav for mets and dbs. What I am trying to do here is edit the code of the client itself so that the path of the sound is different for mets, dbs, even scrolls and gems when they drop. Example: When you get a met drop it would play say the sound of an explosion. When you get a db drop it would play the sound of a dragon roar. So what I am needing to find it the file in the client that tells the client to go and get...