Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Pricer (worksheet)

Discussion on Account Pricer (worksheet) within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Account Pricer (worksheet)

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to come up with a sheet-based account pricer where you input infos of the account and it gives the recommended selling price.

I wanna take into account everything related to the account (champs, skins, rank etc...).

So here's an example of a calculation I made

How to use
1- Pick Your Quantities
2- Enjoy your recommended Price

Note: There is VBA code that imports champions and skins from the wiki but it's not actually used in the pricer (yet?), so you don't need to activate Macros when prompted.

Features
  • Lvl
  • Champs
  • Skins
  • Runes
  • RP
  • IP
  • Last Season League
  • Current Season League
  • Honor
  • Badge
  • Original email
  • Specific information (for future usage)

Changelog
  • current version 1.1 - Added Live Dollar Conversion and GBP (please request if you need another currency added)
  • current version 1.0 - Simple Pricer (with update and cleaner for future usage), looks neater
  • version 0.53 - Weblinked complete skin list, VBA Script that cleans and imports all skins and respective price when available,
  • version 0.52 - Added Original email + Sheets(champions,skins,runes,honor) + WebLinked Champs list + WebLinked Basic Skins list
  • version 0.51 - Added Level
  • initial version 0.5

Download

MD5 : 322EA3C79BB0CC8F0E47602306775B0D

Notes
Please feel free to bring any suggestions here or by pm.
I didn't lock the VBA code, so feel free to rummage through it.
Old 03/06/2014, 00:26   #2

Received Thanks: 1,776
There could be some trouble with the Skins.
The price could get lower/higher depending on WHICH Skins (legendary, ultimates, rare, etc) the Account has got.
Old 03/06/2014, 00:59   #3

elite*gold: 88
Got to agree. The idea is nice, and the basic prices seem to be about right, but there are so many things that matter on the price of a account.

Its important to name every single one.
But what Skins would be a huge factor. In your calculator would a Pulsefire Ezreal (3250 RP ) be worth as much as a Assasin Master Yi (390 RP). Also its important if the Skins are available or not. A Pax TF Code goes for 100-150€, but in your calculator it wouldnt matter.

Also its important if the orginal email is included or not etc.

Feel free to add me on skype (button on the left side). Would like to help you with that project, and its way easier to talk on a instant messager than it is here.
Old 03/06/2014, 01:51   #4

All right, so, the dilemma here is, do we wanna have a simple pricer that takes some quantities in and gets a price estimate using average prices or a full pricer that takes all info in and gives a price estimate. Or do we want both ?

The first scenario is simpler to use but more difficult to calculate a fair average, and unique features like pulsefire ezreal, will have to be added to the final price.

The second scenario would be more complete, and thus easier computatively speaking (we only need lists of things and their price in the store) but would people wanting to sell their account wanna really input all this data ? I doubt it.

I'm making a few addings right now and will update the first post.

Edit :
-I added badge + original email
-I added Champions/Skins/Runes/Honour pages
-I imported skins and champs from the wiki

Now i'm looking for a viable way to import champions prices and runes as well as a more complete skin list with prices. But again, are we on the right track here ? Maybe it's just better to get a bulk estimation instead of wanting to pinpoint every value.
Old 03/06/2014, 04:03   #5

Rare skins often cost more, that could make a problem.
Old 03/07/2014, 21:20   #6

You know what, a small pricer will do. Nobody will wanna check each and every feature of the account. It will give an informative price that will serve as a base for the seller.

I'll release a usable worksheet tonight.