Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Collective Thread] Account valuation

Discussion on [Collective Thread] Account valuation within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 113/0/0
[Collective Thread] Account valuation

Heya guys ,
i thought it might be a good idea to make a thread where you guys can list all your weapons, stats and rank and actually get some valuation , so you know how much your account is worth.

But before you post , you have to follow this simple rule:
It is prohibited to post anything which has nothing to do with the account valuation.

Let the valuation begin ^-^

PS: Screenshots , Videos etc. allowed
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Collective-Thread/Sammelthread] LoL Account Sale
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 362 Replies
Very Important Note First: Always Request a Trade! Here is the Table of all Account Sellers http://o48.img-up.net/27ymuwwe4e5.png Thread|Server|Champions|Skins|Wins|Division|Runep ages|TBM|Price|Notes|Contact|Reg. Email Fingarir|EUW|114|73|1098|Gold I|14|99/1/0|120€|S2 Gold Reward|Thread/PN|Yes
[Collective Thread]We are Play
03/30/2013 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies
Also mit diesem Thread möchte ich ein Sammelthread für Black Ops 2 erstellen in den ihr rein schreiben könnt ob ihr Lust auf eine Runde "Versteckis" mit vielen Leuten. Oder jegliches Spiel. Da ich selbst noch nie bei "Versteckis" oder anderen Spielen mit gemacht habe würde ich gerne den Anfang machen :-) GameName: Black Ops 2 Spiel/Map : Versteckis/Drone Leiter: LiLChiLLouT93 (adden wer mit machen will) Video : Nein
collective thread
02/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hey people I've been thinking a collective open thread of course, free Unfortunately I do not own this but I just like going manage it somehow :-) for more information addet me on Skype (kradush_maxi) or your thread writes in this collection thread Sincerely kradush Kradush